FIFA 20 bad connection

Discus and support FIFA 20 bad connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi ...since 3 days ago im experimenting bar connection playing seasons online, the game is not clear ..takes too long to shoot or pass I opened all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jorgevegue, Oct 31, 2019.

1. jorgevegue
    jorgevegue Guest

FIFA 20 bad connection

Hi ...since 3 days ago im experimenting bar connection playing seasons online, the game is not clear ..takes too long to shoot or pass

I opened all udp's and TCP's

Help ...what else can i do?

:)

jorgevegue, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

FIFA 20 bad connection

1) Do you use a wired or wireless connection?

2) What does your NAT type show up as?

3) Can you test your speed and check for packet loss?

4) Fifa Servers are also something that can cause these problems

5) In which region do you play and what is the latency that you experience usually in Multiplayer games.
  3. {Parity} Win User

FIFA 20 bad connection

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. ingoish456 Win User

its hard to get a game on FIFA ! (XB1)

BF4 hasn't been to bad for me ... but fifa ! 20 minutes to get in a game, and then seasons update file dose not match ...
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Connexion a fifa 20 impossible [Connection to fifa 20 impossible]

6. eduardolira3 Win User

i sell cheap for not being able to use

Hard reset.. same result

In fifa 20

only one play.. then.. disconnect (visit ea.com/unable- to-connect)
Thema:

FIFA 20 bad connection

1. FIFA 20 bad connection - Similar Threads - FIFA bad connection

2. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  3. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  4. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  5. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  6. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  7. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  8. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  9. Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?: Hi, I bought £40 worth of fifa points on Christmas morning, I mistakenly got it for Fifa23 and not 24, so I had to go any buy them again for 24 and put a refund request in for the 23 ones. I’ve...
  10. FIFA FUT BAD CONNECTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA FUT BAD CONNECTION: hi everyone. Every time i'm playing online, i have 3 bars green latence, that's okay. But in the middle of the game there are lags and in a moment there a disconnection! What i have to do?? I...