fifa 18

Discus and support fifa 18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Witam mam problem poniewaz kupilem fife w przed sprzedazy w sklepie a pisze mi ze moge odpalic ja dopiero 10 padziernika i nie moge nawet zagrac 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gonzo l 9 l, Sep 20, 2017.

1. gonzo l 9 l
    gonzo l 9 l Guest

fifa 18

Witam mam problem poniewaz kupilem fife w przed sprzedazy w sklepie a pisze mi ze moge odpalic ja dopiero 10 padziernika i nie moge nawet zagrac 10 godzin z ea acces prosze o naprawienie tego bledu

:)

gonzo l 9 l, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Cancellation of a preorder

I want cancel my preorder of Fifa 18 standart edition because I would like preorder Fifa 18 Ronaldo edition.

AceCrocodile3, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Michalkup
    Michalkup Guest
    FIFA 18 on xbox 360 and after xbox one x

I have xbox 360 and i want to buy FIFA 18.

In november i want to buy xbox one x.

So, then i should buy new FIFA 18 for xbox one x? or i will be able to play on FIFA 18 (for xbox360) ???

Michalkup, Sep 20, 2017
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

blocked the transfer market

sorry,more detail,

I have a child playing FIFA 18

he can not sell or buy players, as he writes that the market is temporarily not available
    According to some searches, that may mean either the market is having issues or you're banned from the transfer market on Fifa 18.

Please contact EA support about this here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/?product=fifa-18
  5. onyxishere Win User

When is FIFA 18 Demo coming out on xbox 360.?????

6. Dark Prince 95 Win User

why icannot find opponent in fifa18 world cup mode

hi there,

check your nat and try this guide EA Fifa help. I hope I have been helpful.

if you need help, feel free to ask again!
  7. DrollerToast Win User

Fifa 18

try starting it again.

It is a free to play period now because of the start of the world cup.
    I can't launch it either..
  8. RomkaZzz Win User

Fifa 18

You need full complete download for a game to play
Thema:

fifa 18

1. fifa 18 - Similar Threads - fifa

2. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  3. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  4. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  5. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  6. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  7. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  8. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  9. Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?: Hi, I bought £40 worth of fifa points on Christmas morning, I mistakenly got it for Fifa23 and not 24, so I had to go any buy them again for 24 and put a refund request in for the 23 ones. I’ve...
  10. Fifa multilayer issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa multilayer issue: Why can't I change my buttons on fifa 24 kick off , vs mode trying to play my friend and when he tries to change his buttons it resorts back to classic and won't change it'd very annoying icw...