FIFA 18 with EA Access

Discus and support FIFA 18 with EA Access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son preordered FIFA 18 ICON edition 2nd of August and also EA Access so he would be able to play today 21st of september. But he can´t. He now only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aquathebadguy, Sep 21, 2017.

1. FIFA 18 with EA Access

My son preordered FIFA 18 ICON edition 2nd of August and also EA Access so he would be able to play today 21st of september. But he can´t. He now only have FIFA 18 with access 7th oct. Why and what can he do?

:)

Aquathebadguy, Sep 21, 2017
  2. GKaizp
    GKaizp Guest
    ea access with fifa 18

I am trying to get fifa 18 Ronaldo edition with ea access. I saw it last week in a deal together but I was not in a position to get them and I now want to get them both. Can you please let ne know how to buy them both.

GKaizp, Sep 21, 2017
  3. ea access with fifa 18

You will need to go onto the xbox store and get them by searching Fifa 18

L Francis 29 L, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

FIFA 18 with EA Access

Hey Aquathebadguy! Is he able to download the trial at all? What error message or code are you getting when trying to launch it?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 22, 2017
  5. i have the same probelm... no error codes really... i bhougt fifa 18 icon edition today and then i wanted to play today as well so i bhougt ea acsses as well but it just sent me back to store all the time when i phusded play on the ea accses program. then
    i watched my apps and games on my xbox one and it said i onley had the standra edition fifa... i really need help there is no support chat avalibel.

RapidBunny70089, Sep 22, 2017
  6. You have to download the EA Access app and open the game through the app.

WavingFriend371, Nov 2, 2018
  7. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xbox One

EA Access vám umožní přístup k vybranému seznamu titulů EA, ne všechny (FIFA 18 je zahrnuto, zatímco FIFA 19 není).

Chcete-li mít přístup ke všem funkcím pro hry pro více hráčů v hrách obsažených v seznamu EA, budete stále potřebovat Gold.

[Translation - EA Access allows you to access the selected EA title list, not all (FIFA 18 is included, while FIFA 19 is not).

If you want to access all the multiplayer features of the games included in the EA list, you will still need Gold. ]
  8. pa1blo Win User

EA Sales

if you have fifa 18, you get 10 % discount throught fifa 18 to pre order fifa 19, also if you have ea access you get another 10 %

so you can save 20 % up
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

FIFA 18 with EA Access

Hey Aquathebadguy! Is he able to download the trial at all? What error message or code are you getting when trying to launch it?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. WavingFriend371 Win User

FIFA 18 with EA Access

You have to download the EA Access app and open the game through the app.
  11. RapidBunny70089 Win User

FIFA 18 with EA Access

i have the same probelm... no error codes really... i bhougt fifa 18 icon edition today and then i wanted to play today as well so i bhougt ea acsses as well but it just sent me back to store all the time when i phusded play on the ea accses program. then
    i watched my apps and games on my xbox one and it said i onley had the standra edition fifa... i really need help there is no support chat avalibel.
Thema:

FIFA 18 with EA Access

1. FIFA 18 with EA Access - Similar Threads - FIFA Access

2. access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    access to fifa pro clubs and nba 2k23 mycareer: hello. My 15 yr old son can not access 2k23 my career or fifa 23 pro clubs mode. Error says he needs to change settings on his account but we have done that and still can not access...
  3. Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access fifa 23 after purchasing a code , gives the message ‘looks like you need to...: I bought a fifa 23 code a few months ago, and have been using the game since. but now it’s telling me i need to renew EA play, something that i’ve never purchased. how can i access the game ?...
  4. How do I access the Xbox S | X version of Fifa 23, without buying it again after upgrading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access the Xbox S | X version of Fifa 23, without buying it again after upgrading...: I had previously preordered and played Fifa 23 on my Xbox One for several months up until and decided it was time to upgrade consoles less than a week ago. After upgrading my console to the...
  5. Can't access Next Gen Fifa 21 on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Next Gen Fifa 21 on Xbox Series S: Hello, sorry for being stupid. But I recently purchased an Xbox Series S and a digital copy of Fifa 21 from Best Buy. I setup the app and linked it to my console. I then used the app to download...
  6. fifa 21 access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 21 access: Is anybody having the problem when they load the game and it says cannot authorise ea access subscription ???? very annoying was working fine yesterday ? EA is no help at all...
  7. I can’t download early access Fifa 2021 , it keeps saying access denied. Can anyone advise...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download early access Fifa 2021 , it keeps saying access denied. Can anyone advise...: I have been trying to download fifa2021 early access all evening , I keep getting access denied although i have EA membership . Any advice ? Thanks 5a0f5ae6-3398-4b14-aa8f-317c844279ad
  8. Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store

in XboX Insiders
    Can't access EA Play trial for fifa in new store: The old store would have a clickable brick that allowed you to select "download/play trial"-it was normally adjacent to the pre-order brick. The new store has no such brick for the EA Play trial,...
  9. Fifa 2020 - account doesn’t have privilege to access online feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 2020 - account doesn’t have privilege to access online feature: my children can’t access the online FIFA feature on FIFA 2020 for the last 4 days. Can you please advise as this is their pass time during the lockdown? 35491250-9f76-4fd1-a4bf-8244db17b906
  10. What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean: hi, i want to buy fifa 20 but in the store, they are 2 prices and one of them has the price plus it says with ea access. i would like to know what that mean 362df910-54bb-4493-b04b-8e7da092d76d