Fifa 18 icono Ronaldo Nazario

Discus and support Fifa 18 icono Ronaldo Nazario in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, sorry for muy english, i from chile (justo spanish), i buy FIFA 18 Ronaldo Nazario, and o installed the game with the 40 cards player and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProGuidinho10, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Fifa 18 icono Ronaldo Nazario

Hi everyone, sorry for muy english, i from chile (justo spanish), i buy FIFA 18 Ronaldo Nazario, and o installed the game with the 40 cards player and when prove the fame, un ultimate team i don't hace the cards, i don't know what happen, anyone can Help
    me please, un spanish or the most simple English words, thanks

:)

ProGuidinho10, Sep 26, 2017
  2. George22w
    George22w Guest
    i want to cancel my pre order

i did pre order for fifa 18 ronaldo edition and then i did pre order for icon edition so i want to cancel my pre order for fifa 18 ronaldo edition

George22w, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Joel4899
    Joel4899 Guest
    Fifa 18 Is going to be the best game ever,here's why!!!!

In fifa 18 new features are coming that will make it a better game than fifa 17.

Fifa 18

The journey 2:

The new features are: Alex Hunter is back along with a star-studded cast of characters and top football talent.

The future is bright, and the world is talking about Hunter... but life in football isn't always fair.

THE BEST OF THE BEST the new icons:
    Play with the most iconic legends of football in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team™ on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Pre-Order the ICON Edition** and get Ronaldo Nazário in your team.

REAL PLAYER MOTION TECHNOLOGY
    The biggest step in gameplay innovation in franchise history, FIFA 18 introduces Real Player Motion Technology*, an all-new animation system which unlocks a new level of responsiveness, and player personality – now Cristiano Ronaldo and other top players
    feel and move exactly like they do on the real pitch

Joel4899, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

Ronaldo Edition key install issue

5. Realdre96 Win User

Ronaldo Edition key install issue

6. L Francis 29 L Win User

activate FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition

How do I transfer add-ons to the game FIFA 18 to my son's account (he was added to my family) if I did not use them?
    Hello.

Unfortunately the DLC for the Ronaldo Edition is only linked to the buyer's account so as you brought the game the DLC is only linked to your account so it can not be transferred.
  7. АлексейЯнк Win User

How do I transfer add-ons to the game FIFA 18 to my son's account (he was added to my family) if I did not use them?
  8. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

I believe that those additional contents are
    linked
    only with the main account and can not be shared.
Thema:

Fifa 18 icono Ronaldo Nazario

1. Fifa 18 icono Ronaldo Nazario - Similar Threads - Fifa icono Ronaldo

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  10. Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?: Hi, I bought £40 worth of fifa points on Christmas morning, I mistakenly got it for Fifa23 and not 24, so I had to go any buy them again for 24 and put a refund request in for the 23 ones. I’ve...