FIFA 17 online playing with friends

Discus and support FIFA 17 online playing with friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i want to play with friend online FIFA 17, but i dont know how to add him as a friend. Can somebody shortly send me steps how to do it ? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bufo007, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Bufo007
    Bufo007 Guest

Hello i want to play with friend online FIFA 17, but i dont know how to add him as a friend. Can somebody shortly send me steps how to do it ?

Thanks a lot.

:)

Bufo007, Nov 16, 2017
  2. bigfest82
    bigfest82 Guest
    Fifa17 online - can't playbgames

my gold is all ok, I'm online, can download updates, use other apps etc.... But I can't play any online game of Fifa 17? When playing a friend, connection was lost and when doing season can't find a player with similar rating.... Any ideas?

bigfest82, Nov 16, 2017
  3. Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Hi,

I (have xbox 360) am unable to play FIFA 17 with my friend (he had xbox One) online.

I can see him in my friend list and in the FIFA friends online section but my friend is unable to find me in FIFA online list.

We have tried to add each as friends from both the console and from the browser (xbox site).

Can some one please provide some pointers as to what could be the issue?

Thanks in advance.

Bhaskar

ViaticalHail40, Nov 16, 2017
  4. maxen Win User

Fifa 17 and Xbox One S

FIFA 17 is the same game on the One S as on the regular One. There is no distinction between playing multiplayer on either one and from the One S you can play with friends on the One.
  5. RegentClover218 Win User

FIFA 17 Friends Thread

Am looking for friends to play online with .
  6. Smwutches Win User

Fifa 17 and online features

Do you have a gold subscription?
  7. Winterwalkerdan Win User

Back on Xbox Live after 3-4 Years....new buddies needed :)

Hi Daniel..another Daniel here :) im 28 from the midlands, also brand new xbox one owner! Also have Halo 5 (although not played yet), Fifa 16, Forza , Elder scrolls online- and just pre-ordered FIFA 17! also have a chat headset for online - youre welcome
    to add me - my gamertag is :)
  8. VirtualHitman7 Win User

EA ACCESS code not received!

I preordered the FIFA 17 standard edition and I didn't get an early access code and I can't play FIFA
Thema:

1. FIFA 17 online playing with friends - Similar Threads - FIFA online playing

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?: Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23? 04366881-3622-4855-bf6d-c425a3174694
  10. Online Friendlies on FIFA 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Friendlies on FIFA 23: I paid for Xbox live gold but I can’t play online friendlies on Fifa. Can anyone please tell me why d835ed3b-1913-49f0-a855-9cea7037509d