Fifa 17 - Did not receive $10 gift card.

Discus and support Fifa 17 - Did not receive $10 gift card. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre ordered fifa 17 and was supposed to get a free $10 gift card but it does not show up when I click download. 0f933cee-a8f5-4a74-96e8-0b7e9f08fdff Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by brianbrady25, Sep 27, 2016.

1. brianbrady25
    brianbrady25 Guest

I pre ordered fifa 17 and was supposed to get a free $10 gift card but it does not show up when I click download.

:)

brianbrady25, Sep 27, 2016
  2. Ruckus412
    Ruckus412 Guest
    Haven't received my $10 Gift card from two purchases I made on the Microsoft Store.

Microsoft Xbox Service Reference Number:1358866957

I bought both Fifa 17 and Forza Horizon 3 on the Microsoft Store and was supposed to receive two $10 gift cards through email within 10 days of the games release. It is now past those 10 days and I still havent received any email with gift card codes
    in them.

Ruckus412, Sep 27, 2016
  3. Tom Jr Jr
    Tom Jr Jr Guest
    Never received $10 Microsoft Store gift code for FIFA 17 preorder

Hi Microsoft folks,

I preordered FIFA 17, which came out on Sept. 27, through the EA Store, and part of that deal was that I would get a $10 Microsoft Store gift code emailed to me within 10 days of the game's release. I have yet to receive this code for the gift card, however
    - could someone please help?

Tom Jr Jr, Sep 27, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The $10 gift card should be sent via email about 10 business days after the game ships as long as you preordered from microsoftstore.com. If you're a rewards member, you will receive 15,000 rewards credits instead of the $10 gift card.

If you preordered digitally through the Xbox store, you would not be eligible for that offer.

Smwutches, Sep 27, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

The $10 gift card should be sent via email about 10 business days after the game ships as long as you preordered from microsoftstore.com. If you're a rewards member, you will receive 15,000 rewards credits instead of the $10 gift card.

If you preordered digitally through the Xbox store, you would not be eligible for that offer.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

EA access

Hey i7BAB -

When did you preorder FIFA? Be aware that codes are generally sent 7-10 days after the date of purchase. For example, if you purchased on September 10, 2016, you could expect to receive your code between September 17-20, 2016.

Let us know! :)
  7. Smwutches Win User

$10 gift code (preorder) missing

The $10 gift card is a promotion from microsoftstore.com. You would have needed to preorder from them in order to receive the gift card.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Please help, I haven't received ea access 1 month free trial after pre ordering fifa 17

Hey tom95fox,

Which date did you purchase FIFA 17 on? These codes can take 7-10 days after pre-ordering to arrive in your Xbox Live messages. If it has not been 10 days yet, please be sure to post back if you have not received a code after waiting 10 days after your pre-order.

Thanks!
  9. Francia J. Win User

Downloaded a PC game on my Xbox One?

I would like to clarify, did you receive the game as a gift or did you receive an Xbox gift card from a friend that you used in buying the game?
Thema:

1. Fifa 17 - Did not receive $10 gift card. - Similar Threads - Fifa Did receive

2. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  3. My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...

in XBoX on Windows
    My sons FIFA account was hacked, and who ever did it used my bank card to buy £554 of FIFA...: I have already tried to get a refund from Xbox for all 7 purchases on the day that it happened, and it was refused. How do I claim the money back that someone has fraudulently taken?...
  4. I bought fifa points and they did not appear on my account after restarting my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa points and they did not appear on my account after restarting my Xbox...: When I asked for a refund it was immediately denied. Can I get a refund or atleasts a reasonable awser??? 319a484e-15be-451d-a634-3b6871706908
  5. Just bought fifa23 ultimate edition and did not receive any fifa Points as advertised. What...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought fifa23 ultimate edition and did not receive any fifa Points as advertised. What...: Just bought fifa23 ultimate edition for my son £89 and has not received any fifa points. Feeling ripped off right now. 24e7fc8d-83c8-4024-b369-6c0a85a4baba
  6. Did not receive FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive FIFA points: Hey my son ordered FIFA points last night but hasn't received them there doesn't seem to be away to contact anyone to get it fixed any suggestions please and thank you...
  7. Did not get fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not get fifa points: hello, i need some help i just bought 12.000 fifa points, i paid with ideal i got the proof but i did not get anything please help me. 585f1afc-328b-4b80-b010-c06d9ad872e5
  8. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...: I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case? 7e7d1d7b-3ab1-49cf-b1f6-dd5be2f45743
  9. I bought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and did not get the 8000 fifa points included.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and did not get the 8000 fifa points included.: I bought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and did not get the 8000 fifa points included. Plz help microsoft support. 8ca6b713-6cab-4e6c-9e5d-a4f5910d6314
  10. I Brought the icon edition of fifa and did not get 8,000 fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Brought the icon edition of fifa and did not get 8,000 fifa points: Hello I Purchased the promotion of fifa where I got fifa 18 and 8,000 fifa points unfortunately I didn’t get the points I got in contact with Microsoft support and I was told to post on this my...