FIFA 17 common problems and recommended solutions

Discus and support FIFA 17 common problems and recommended solutions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 7 Common FIFA 17 Problems & How to Fix Them JOSH SMITH09/28/2016 There are FIFA 17 problems that annoy and frustrate gamers who just want to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx RAWSiN xX, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Xx RAWSiN xX
    Xx RAWSiN xX Guest

7 Common FIFA 17 Problems & How to Fix Them
    JOSH SMITH09/28/2016

There are FIFA 17 problems that annoy and frustrate gamers who just want to play soccer or fùtbol on the PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. This is how
    to fix the most common FIFA 17 problems.

Occasional FIFA 17 server problems can prevent you from playing online against your friends, random players and playing FIFA Ultimate Team online. Many times FIFA 17 server problems are short lived, but if EA servers as a whole are down you will need to
    play locally.

Unfortunately some of the FIFA 17 problems will likely stick around until after the first FIFA 17 update arrives in early October

How to Fix FIFA 17 Installation Problems

If you can’t install FIFA 17 on your console or PC you should make sure you have enough storage space on the internal drive. Even if you are installing to an external drive you may need some local space available on the Xbox One.

Another thing you can try to do if your FIFA 17 installation is stuck is to disconnect from the Internet and restart the installation.

Try clearing local saved games on your console. If you backup your games to Xbox Live you won’t lose progress, but if you only keep them locally this will cause you to lose data. Go to Settings -> All Settings -> System -> Storage -> Clear local
    saved games

Once this is done, go to Settings -> All Settings -> Network -> Network Settings -> Go offline. This will take your console offline so it doesn’t try to download the game again.

How to Fix FIFA 17 Stuck on Welcome Screen
    If FIFA 17 is stuck on the welcome screen EA recommends the following actions.

1. Disconnect any USB peripheral or controllers you aren’t using.
    2. Try to start playing. If you’re still stuck, go to step 3.
    3. Make sure your controller is assigned to your profile using these steps:
    • a. Press the Xbox button on your control to return to the Xbox One dashboard
    • b. Go to Settings > All Settings
    • c. Go to Kinect & devices > Devices & accessories
    • d. Choose the controller you’re using
    • e. If you don’t see your Gamertag next to Assigned to, then choose the Assign to someone option and choose your profile.
    How to Fix No Faces in Journey Mode
    When playing FIFA 17 on PC, you can fix no faces in Journey mode by using the following settings change on Nvidia GPUs.

1. Go to NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D settings -> Program Settings.
    2. Choose FIFA 17 game.
    3. Choose the preferred graphics processor: High-performance NVIDIA processor.
    4. Specify the settings for FIFA 17 by checking the box next to Application-Controlled.
    How to fix FIFA 17 Connection Problems
    You need to make sure EA is not down for everyone before you take further action. The FIFA 17 servers may be down instead of it being a problem with your connection.

If it isn’t an EA problem you should try restarting your console and your router. You may also want to check your modem.

Look in console settings to see what NAT type you have and if it is not Open you should look at support for your console on how to fix NAT problems.

How to Fix Missing FIFA 17 Coins and Points
    When you start FIFA 17 you should see an option to transfer your FIFA 16 points to FIFA 17.

This only works when you stay on the same console. That means you cannot transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One or from PlayStation to Xbox. This will not transfer FUT Coins, Club Items or Transfer Market items. Once you do this you will not be able to move
    the points back.

If you are missing coins in your FIFA 17 Web App you need to make sure you are on the right account for your current console. If you used to play PS4 and now play on Xbox you need to switch or it will look like you are missing coins. Check out this guide.

How to Fix FIFA 17 Ban Problems
    If you abuse the system in FIFA 17 you can get a FIFA 17 ban from FUT or completely from FIFA 17, future FIFA games and even all EA games.

When you buy FIFA 17 coins you run the risk of being banned. If you farm coins, use bots, buy a mule account or other methods listed on this page you may run into issues.

If you have not done any of these and you are still banned you can ask for help, but be warned that it is hard to get un-banned if it is not a limited time block.

You should set up Login Verification to prevent someone else from abusing the rules on your account.

If you run into other FIFA 17 problems you may need to uninstall the game and re-install it. If the game is stuck installing, you should disconnect from the Internet and try installing that way.

Gamers who have problems redeeming FIFA 17 codes for player loans and for other bonuses should contact EA Support or wait 24 hours. Sometimes there are problems redeeming items during the first few days of the game.

I take no credit for any of this information I have been noticing a lot of people with these problems and was hoping this may help some of them.

Xbox Community Ambassadors are NOT Microsoft employees! Do NOT share sensitive information with your Ambassador, including Xbox account or credit card details, codes for Microsoft Points, Xbox LIVE subscriptions, etc., or your personal phone number or home
    address.

Ambassadors are customers like you, who know their stuff and want to help! If you do have a bad experience with your Ambassador, let us know, so we can make our program better.

:)

Xx RAWSiN xX, Oct 5, 2016
  2. LimpPrism
    LimpPrism Guest
    sound on xbox one

Having problems with sound on my console. I cant hear footsteps and when playing fifa 17 i cant hear the ball ?

LimpPrism, Oct 5, 2016
  3. EpicKubaBuba
    EpicKubaBuba Guest
    Problems with GOLD and Fifa 17

Hi.

Recently, we have gotten my younger cousin a brand new XBOX One, and gold account came alongside with it. He made an account, everything's good so far. We bought him Fifa 17 and Forza Horizon 3, he enabled the games and therefore enjoyed himself. Problem started
    when we enabled gold account. Cousin entered his code, and everything seemed to work out propely. Although when he got into Fifa and tried to play on Ultimate Team, a weird message popped up saying his "profile is not authorized/doesn't have enough permissions"
    to play the online "ultimate team", "Season online" either a simple online match, although the xbox gold was enabled, and still it is. We red somewhere that we would need to relog, but the method did not succeed in anything and we still face problems with
    it.

Proofs that I am the responsive owner of the account:

Fifa 17 Code:

2F63P-RCV2T-FTWKR-PV93K-YJJDZ

There are also several numbers below:

Gold Code:

NTP3Q-DBVJY-VR62X-B4F2P-V8Q3M

I will send login details only if I am asked to, I'm uncertain whenever this post will be visible to others, or not.

Forza Horizon is on the CD, I can send the photo of it if it's necessary.

Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Looking forward to hearing from you and solving out the problem quickly!

EpicKubaBuba, Oct 5, 2016
  4. PrimoFuSion Win User

Unable to play FIFA Ultimate Team

Seems it is a common problem. Some say the solution is to go on the Web app and create a new squad. Only problem with that is you can't get on the web app at the moment. Sucks because this is the main reason I bought FIFA!

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYv6_7hQOA]
  5. Malacath Win User

Wireless connection on xbox one kicking me out of games and party chat!

I don't own a superhub 2 myself but I did find this thread on the virgin media forums

community.virginmedia.com/.../17

Apparently it's a common problem with the superhub 2 disconnecting when using wireless.

Someone on page 17 mentions fixing it by adding a guest network to the router.

I've linked the thread so you could read through that while waiting for someone knowledgeable of that router to reply to this thread.
  6. ВладимирКу Win User

Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game

Две игры fifa 17 и fifa18.за обе просит заплатить

[Translate]

Two fifa 17 games and fifa18.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Never received the draft tokens for FIFA 17

8. Ru333 Win User

GTA online

I have same problem playing FIFA 17, please, someone help! I have gold account and adult permission
Thema:

1. FIFA 17 common problems and recommended solutions - Similar Threads - FIFA common problems

2. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  3. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  4. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  5. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  6. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  7. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  8. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  9. Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?: Hi, I bought £40 worth of fifa points on Christmas morning, I mistakenly got it for Fifa23 and not 24, so I had to go any buy them again for 24 and put a refund request in for the 23 ones. I’ve...
  10. Fifa multilayer issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa multilayer issue: Why can't I change my buttons on fifa 24 kick off , vs mode trying to play my friend and when he tries to change his buttons it resorts back to classic and won't change it'd very annoying icw...