FIFA 15 suddenly cannot play

Discus and support FIFA 15 suddenly cannot play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What game are you trying to play? FIFA 15 Is it disc-based, or digital? Digital Please describe what happens when you try to play. Include error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ashuraman1, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Ashuraman1
    Ashuraman1 Guest

• What game are you trying to play? FIFA 15

• Is it disc-based, or digital? Digital

• Please describe what happens when you try to play. Include error messages & codes, and as many non-personal details as possible. The first few weeks can play like normal, but start from last week, it keep loading in the Messi loading page forever...
      I tried to uninstall everythings of the game and reinstall, it is still the same!

Please help !!

:)

Ashuraman1, Nov 4, 2014
  2. Directional control stop working correctly in Fifa 15

I have been playing Fifa'15 on my Xbox 360 for 2 months without any problems.

Suddenly since last week, the direction controls stop working correctly both during online/offline play. Passing/Shooting is not working in correct direction that I intend to.

Please advise how to solve this problem. This is really blocking me to play Fifa'15

RegentGoblin48, Nov 4, 2014
  3. I am connected to Xbox live on my Xbox 1 but I am unable to access it playing dragon age inquisition

Same Troubles here. Cannot play FIFA 14 and 15 online on xbox one !

I get "you use be signed into xbox live to access online features"

SilberBarde26, Nov 4, 2014
  4. Andy Bash92
    Andy Bash92 Guest

You need to hard reset your Xbox One. To do this make sure the console is on. Then simply hold the power button until it goes off, wait for 10 seconds. Then turn it back on and load up Fifa and it should work.

Andy Bash92, Nov 4, 2014
  5. Andy Bash92 Win User

You need to hard reset your Xbox One. To do this make sure the console is on. Then simply hold the power button until it goes off, wait for 10 seconds. Then turn it back on and load up Fifa and it should work.
  6. Rockaine Win User

Can't Sign In - A problem occurred while signing in

I'm having this problem too. I've been playing for 10-11 hours straight without any problem. I closed the console for 2 & 1/2 hours, then i opened it and that message poped up! Tried everything but nothing happened... For a while,i connected to XBL,played
    half a match on FIFA Ultimate Team (FIFA 15) but suddenly,it disconnected again... Dafuq is going on?
  7. SilberBarde26 Win User

I am connected to Xbox live on my Xbox 1 but I am unable to access it playing dragon age inquisition

Same Troubles here. Cannot play FIFA 14 and 15 online on xbox one !

I get "you use be signed into xbox live to access online features"
  8. ThisGuyIs50 Win User

Games keep crashing on start up

I have tried everything except factory reset, I can play madden 15 and fifa 14 digital but I cant play fifa 15 demo or forza dics.
  9. Eggnogga Win User

Cannot play FIFA 15 is released in American store

Have you tried waiting until Friday?
Thema:

1. FIFA 15 suddenly cannot play - Similar Threads - FIFA suddenly cannot

2. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  3. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  4. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  5. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  6. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  7. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  8. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  9. Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?: Hi, I bought £40 worth of fifa points on Christmas morning, I mistakenly got it for Fifa23 and not 24, so I had to go any buy them again for 24 and put a refund request in for the 23 ones. I’ve...
  10. Fifa multilayer issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa multilayer issue: Why can't I change my buttons on fifa 24 kick off , vs mode trying to play my friend and when he tries to change his buttons it resorts back to classic and won't change it'd very annoying icw...