Fifa 14 seasons won't connect with opponent. Please help?

Discus and support Fifa 14 seasons won't connect with opponent. Please help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an E900 Linskys router that I believe is having issues. when I connect straight to the modem it works but through the router it never connects... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coop D Grace, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Coop D Grace
    Coop D Grace Guest

I have an E900 Linskys router that I believe is having issues. when I connect straight to the modem it works but through the router it never connects to an opponent. I have opened all the necessary ports and tried numerous resets on all the devices. Does
    anyone have any suggestions which could be beneficial.

Thanks

:)

Coop D Grace, Jul 11, 2014
  2. CoolDellGuy
    CoolDellGuy Guest
    Multiplayer Connection Problems with FIFA 14

i have the same issues.. with both Madden 25 and Fifa 14. my nat is open as well. i can play FIFA club games 11 vs 11 and Titanfall EA games with no issues. but i can't play a 1vs1 game in madden or Fifa. i get unable to connect to opponent 100% of the
    time.. prior to last months update I never had this issue. I have also heard this is happening in ufc.. on EA Boards you can see alot of other users with the same issue. All started about the time of the last Xbox update.

answers.ea.com/.../2088325

CoolDellGuy, Jul 11, 2014
  3. doomedloom
    doomedloom Guest
    Opponent not found on Seasons

Fifa 16 Seasons cannot find an opponent. Works fine one day and then fails the next day. Help needed please.

doomedloom, Jul 11, 2014
  4. Cobra624
    Cobra624 Guest

The latest system update is causing this problem... No fix atm

Cobra624, Jul 17, 2014
  5. Coop D Grace
    Coop D Grace Guest
    I gave up trying to diagnose the problem so I bought a new router. Now everything on my end is fine Fifa 14 seasons won't connect with opponent. Please help? :)

Coop D Grace, Jul 21, 2014
  6. has anyone found a fix as to why every time i search for an opponent on Xbox one, it says opponent found then immediately says connection to opponent lost???

BRAVES COUNTRY, Jul 27, 2014
  7. Coop D Grace
    Coop D Grace Guest
    I got a new router and it fixed my issue. Try connecting straight to your modem and see if that helps.

Coop D Grace, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Coop D Grace Win User

I got a new router and it fixed my issue. Try connecting straight to your modem and see if that helps.
  9. Coop D Grace Win User

I gave up trying to diagnose the problem so I bought a new router. Now everything on my end is fine :)
  10. Cobra624 Win User

The latest system update is causing this problem... No fix atm
  11. BRAVES COUNTRY Win User

has anyone found a fix as to why every time i search for an opponent on Xbox one, it says opponent found then immediately says connection to opponent lost???
  12. CoolDellGuy Win User

Multiplayer Connection Problems with FIFA 14

i have the same issues.. with both Madden 25 and Fifa 14. my nat is open as well. i can play FIFA club games 11 vs 11 and Titanfall EA games with no issues. but i can't play a 1vs1 game in madden or Fifa. i get unable to connect to opponent 100% of the
    time.. prior to last months update I never had this issue. I have also heard this is happening in ufc.. on EA Boards you can see alot of other users with the same issue. All started about the time of the last Xbox update.

answers.ea.com/.../2088325
Thema:

1. Fifa 14 seasons won't connect with opponent. Please help? - Similar Threads - Fifa seasons won't

2. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  3. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  4. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  5. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  6. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  7. i can not play online season on fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can not play online season on fifa 17: why i can not play fifa 17 online season 0d9b20be-492e-4486-97db-95ba7ca59032
  8. FIFA 15 Stops while Setting up a New Season

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 15 Stops while Setting up a New Season: I am a few years into my manager career and keep running into an issue when I try to set up the next season. I hit the start button to start setting up the new season and nothing the load bar...
  9. FIFA 14 Crashes After Every Season Title Friendly Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 Crashes After Every Season Title Friendly Match: After every friendly match which results in someone winning the season title FIFA 14 crashes to the dashboard. Sometimes it happens the moment the scoreline is posted, other times while the...
  10. Fifa 15 online season problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 15 online season problem: I can't seem to find anyone online when going onto online seasons. Is anyone else having issues with it ? 9562b12f-d2b8-445c-b13e-d9efd631cb1a