fifa 14 online league

Discus and support fifa 14 online league in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all we have a new site called www.fifamagic.webs.com. On this site you will be given a low star rated team and you wil be able to buy and sell... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Villalad80, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Villalad80
    Villalad80 Guest

fifa 14 online league

Hi all we have a new site called
    www.fifamagic.webs.com
    . On this site you will be given a low star rated team and you wil be able to buy and sell players for your team with game money which you receive for playing league and cup games.

So you could take over at lets say torquay united and sign wayne rooney,ronaldo,van persie etc ...

So get all your friends together and sign up today and play in the up and coming online league.

The soon you sign up and play other people in friendlies before season starts you will get 1m per friendly *upto 5 games

SO SEE YOU ALL THERE

:)

Villalad80, Jan 11, 2014
  2. jabroni pkp
    jabroni pkp Guest
    jabroni pkp, Jan 12, 2014
  3. FIFA 14 OR PES 2014- What demo impressed you and why.

I was very impressed with pes 14 gameplay million times better than previous lame attempts and master league online this year it looks a purchase for me. Fifa 14 undecided looks great but less fluid than last year but with 2v2 ranks matches and ut could
    be both worth a purchase.

magicARSHAVIN, Jan 12, 2014
  4. jabroni pkp Win User

Fun League

5. mryuyu13 Win User

4.5 Star League Opening - Promotion/Relegation League

guys, I need to buy the leagues to play fifa online?
  6. stilton90 Win User

FIFA friends

hi I am starting up an online league on FIFA 14 for Xbox one I know its not ideal but seeming EA couldn't be bothered to put connected careers in its the only way. you can be any team from the Premier League and we have 2 leagues of 10 the top 4 go into
    the playoffs and we will play the FA cup and Capital one cup. Would you be interested? you will play against other players and hopefully we can grow into more leagues. PM me if you want more info or to join.
  7. QuickStopHicks Win User

XFL - Xbox FIFA Leagues looking for players and teams!

So with all this news of FIFA 12, why not join the best FIFA league there is for clans and real football fans.

If you are looking for a fun, friendly online league offering 1v1, 2v2, clubs, cups and tournaments then XFL is the only place to be.

So whether you are a clan, community or just a FIFA player pop over and say hello
  8. HassanB Win User

FIFA 14 online

Hello,

You will need a paid membership to Xbox LIVE (Gold membership) in order to play online with others. You can purchase one in a retail store, or you can purchase one from Xbox.com or on your Xbox 360 console. More information on that can be found
    here.
Thema:

fifa 14 online league

1. fifa 14 online league - Similar Threads - fifa online league

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?: Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23? 04366881-3622-4855-bf6d-c425a3174694
  10. Online Friendlies on FIFA 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Friendlies on FIFA 23: I paid for Xbox live gold but I can’t play online friendlies on Fifa. Can anyone please tell me why d835ed3b-1913-49f0-a855-9cea7037509d