FIFA 14 Kinect Issue

Discus and support FIFA 14 Kinect Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When playing career mode and Kinect is on I'm constantly getting warnings about my behaviour from the club and manager, even having to serve a one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Veato, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Veato
    Veato Guest

FIFA 14 Kinect Issue

When playing career mode and Kinect is on I'm constantly getting warnings about my behaviour from the club and manager, even having to serve a one match suspension, I think for bad language. I swiftly turned the in-game Kinect off before getting sacked!

What I don't understand though is I was not using any kind of bad language, shouting, etc at all. In fact I could sit on the sofa silent whilst playing and still get the warnings.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

:)

Veato, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Having a major issue with voice commands, need help please!

This has been an issue for a couple years. Frankly, I find it really stupid. Because of this, I ALWAYS play FIFA 14 with my Kinect disabled.

Eggnogga, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Andrevsd
    Andrevsd Guest
    Xbox (One) Live DEMO Menu Tab?

Just search demos at Bing Tool. I only found FIFA 14, NBA Live 14 and Kinect Sports demos.

Andrevsd, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Having a major issue with voice commands, need help please!

This has been an issue for a couple years. Frankly, I find it really stupid. Because of this, I ALWAYS play FIFA 14 with my Kinect disabled.
  5. HazyCloud Win User

Game demos in store

Nah, there's not a specific place. The only demos I've seen are NBA Live 14, FIFA 14 and Kinect Sports Rivals.
  6. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Bing search is awesome!!

I'm still mind-****** that the Kinect knows the names of the players in FIFA 14.
  7. Andrevsd Win User

Xbox (One) Live DEMO Menu Tab?

Just search demos at Bing Tool. I only found FIFA 14, NBA Live 14 and Kinect Sports demos.
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

Fifa 14 ultimate team hacked

Hey there Beat,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your FIFA players sale.

With this issue, since it is an in-game service I would recommend posting on the
    EA FIFA 14 support
    forums.
Thema:

FIFA 14 Kinect Issue

1. FIFA 14 Kinect Issue - Similar Threads - FIFA Kinect Issue

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. FIFA 16 and Kinect..how?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 16 and Kinect..how?: Hi All, Xbox arrived at Christmas. Its setup, Kinect works on other games. I cannot get Kinect as a controller option in FIFA 16. It might be because I don't know how to set up an offline...
  10. Fifa 14 : Kinect is getting me sacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 14 : Kinect is getting me sacked: playing Fifa 14 is now driving me to the point i cant stop swearing, Kinect is picking up the odd curse words that i may spurt out during a career game, but now i have had my final warnings and...