FIFA 14 is broken

Discus and support FIFA 14 is broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My fifa 14 is refusing to load. It is a day one digital download. After a while it puts me straight into the "el classico" match which was available to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zG GH0ST, Jan 12, 2014.

1. zG GH0ST
    zG GH0ST Guest

FIFA 14 is broken

My fifa 14 is refusing to load. It is a day one digital download. After a while it puts me straight into the "el classico" match which was available to play while it installed. After quitting out of that the game refuses to load. After 10 minutes or so
    it says "failed to save personal settings 1" If i click continue without saving afterwards a message appears saying "You need to activate a lead FIFA 14 profile to be able to save or load your content. Please go to the FIFA 14 profile screen to activate a
    lead fifa 14 profile. There is only one profile on my xbox one and i am signed in. If i do this the problem still persists

:)

zG GH0ST, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Direct X12 what is it and what does it mean for the X1

Ps4 fifa 14 dont have snow why is that?

battlefield broke full stop

MessiahBrowny, Jan 12, 2014
  3. Do i get my FUT Team back if i buy a new FIFA 14?

My FIFA 14 disc broke, so i have to buy a new FIFA 14 to play it again. I had like 70K Coins and 100K worth of players in Ultimate Team.

Do i get my FUT team back if i buy a new FIFA 14?

Mees van Puijenbroek, Jan 12, 2014
  4. sherlock1181 Win User

Fifa 14 pionts

i have quick question my fifa 14 autosave feature stopped working. Does that mean its broken?
  5. sherlock1181 Win User

Xbox 360 Cloud

my fifa 14 autosave has stopped working. does that mean the game is like semi broken? also how do you start your own discussion?
  6. DWoodbine Win User

EA hit by class action law suit over "bug-riddled" Battlefield 4

It really hasn't been a great start for EA with the new consoles. FIFA 14 is unplayable for me because every time I finish a game and go on advance it exits me to the dashboard.

From the sounds of it, BF4 is just as broken.
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Fifa 14 ultimate team hacked

Hey there Beat,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your FIFA players sale.

With this issue, since it is an in-game service I would recommend posting on the
    EA FIFA 14 support
    forums.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox One price drop

Thema:

FIFA 14 is broken

1. FIFA 14 is broken - Similar Threads - FIFA broken

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. FIFA 24 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 24 xbox one: My son got fifa 24 in disc format of Santa. However after numerous attempts re freaking checking for system updates it won’t download onto his x box one. Could you help us please...
  5. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  6. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  7. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  8. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  9. Left thumbstick broken playing FIFA - 28TH TIME

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left thumbstick broken playing FIFA - 28TH TIME: Had XBO since Day One. Many controllers replaced by MS during first 2 years but since warranty expired I've been having to replace and pay for additional damage cover at Game store in UK. Has...
  10. 2 controllers broken while playing fifa 15?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 controllers broken while playing fifa 15?: Hey i have a problem with 2 of my 3 controllers. Sometimes the left analog stick doesnt work. It mostly is after an hour or so then the analog stick sometimes doenst work. Like a deadzone or...