fifa 14 fut

Discus and support fifa 14 fut in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can I get a team back I just deleted by mistake bee84cf7-6614-49f5-9f0c-ec5651547188 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JAKE SNAKE 141, Jan 1, 2014.

1. fifa 14 fut

can I get a team back I just deleted by mistake

:)

JAKE SNAKE 141, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Do i get my FUT Team back if i buy a new FIFA 14?

My FIFA 14 disc broke, so i have to buy a new FIFA 14 to play it again. I had like 70K Coins and 100K worth of players in Ultimate Team.

Do i get my FUT team back if i buy a new FIFA 14?

Mees van Puijenbroek, Jan 1, 2014
  3. my xbox was hacked

all my players have been deleted from my fut team on fifa 14 how can i resolve this

ExciLe x Beast, Jan 1, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

fifa 14 fut

if it is on the web site
    www.easports.com/.../login
    (under FUT) then you can download it other wise it's gone. some one else may have a better idea

hope that helps fifa 14 fut :)

MB5656, Jan 1, 2014
  5. MB5656 Win User

fifa 14 fut

if it is on the web site
    www.easports.com/.../login
    (under FUT) then you can download it other wise it's gone. some one else may have a better idea

hope that helps :)
  6. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Conned on fifa 14 fut

It's a tough swallow, and like you said, you're new and he took full advantage of that. He's a total creep. But when all the negativity and bitter taste is stripped away- You are left with the invaluable knowledge of knowing better for next time. I guarantee
    you wont fall for that again, right?
  7. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Conned on fifa 14 fut

-He told me it was in the contract and once I oped it the players would be in my squad

I'm afraid you have simply been gullible there mate. What he did was extremely dishonest, but it's not illegal. You could very easily have turned down the deal. He tricked you, but he wont get banned for it, nor should he.
  8. LFC SPARTA Win User

Conned on fifa 14 fut

He told me it was in the contract and once I oped it the players would be in my squad
  9. LFC SPARTA Win User

Conned on fifa 14 fut

I seriously don't think I deserved to get scammed nor does anyone for that matter . I'm pretty honest and wouldn't do that to anyone whether it be online or real life
Thema:

fifa 14 fut

1. fifa 14 fut - Similar Threads - fifa fut

2. FUT 23 – FIFA Points 5900 Not showing up in the FUT WEB APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT 23 – FIFA Points 5900 Not showing up in the FUT WEB APP: Hello, A few minutes ago I ordered a 5900 FIFA POINT cars, and they are not showing up in my FUT WEB APP. I can't go to my console, it's very far from me, that's why I need them to be in my FUT...
  3. Fifa fut 23. Hardcopy, not downloaded version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa fut 23. Hardcopy, not downloaded version: [img] FIFA FUT 23. DISC, NOT DOWNLOADED COPY. I have my main x box account, and with it my main fut account. Can I set up the kids with a separate xbox account and a separate fut account using the...
  4. FIFA 23 fut captcha challenge issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 23 fut captcha challenge issue: Has anyone had issues or experienced the captcha challenge issue on fifa 23 ultimate team,everytime I log into fut it doesn’t let me visualise the captcha challenge and states having trouble...
  5. Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 21 FUT online play- lose connection during every game: I have the Xbox S series and have been playing FIFA 21 Ultimate Team online. I’ve played 16 games and each and every game it loses connection after the 20th minute. I literally cannot finish a...
  6. Fifa 20 FUT freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 FUT freezing: As soon as i load onto fifa 20 my game freezes does anyone know how to solve this. (I bought the game on console not on disc!) 39218d8e-389b-4a1e-bd86-87fa709d7a59
  7. This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team: Please don't spread this information around too much. Check out the Demo Video in this page right here, and see how this App called FUTMillionaire can trade and make millions of coins for you in...
  8. FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 FUT error, problem!: Hi, i need help with problém in FUT. I buy FIFA 19 two weeks ago because i want play FUT. But i have now normal team with rating 80. And still, really still play agains team with rating 90+ !! I...
  9. Fifa 19 FUT Squad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 FUT Squad: Hi My sons future squad has disappeared from his account, can any body help me retrieve it for him? Thanks 3e641a06-57b9-4c6b-aac6-2d9d5be11ba8
  10. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...: I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case? 7e7d1d7b-3ab1-49cf-b1f6-dd5be2f45743