Fifa 14 connection to opponent lost been like this on and off since christmas

Discus and support Fifa 14 connection to opponent lost been like this on and off since christmas in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pay for Live yet on Xbox one and Fifa 14 Have tried for last 2 hours to play online seasons yet get connection to opponent lost or gets to start then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Supermatrix 666, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Fifa 14 connection to opponent lost been like this on and off since christmas

:)

Supermatrix 666, Jan 4, 2014
  2. CoolDellGuy
    CoolDellGuy Guest
    Multiplayer Connection Problems with FIFA 14

i have the same issues.. with both Madden 25 and Fifa 14. my nat is open as well. i can play FIFA club games 11 vs 11 and Titanfall EA games with no issues. but i can't play a 1vs1 game in madden or Fifa. i get unable to connect to opponent 100% of the
    time.. prior to last months update I never had this issue. I have also heard this is happening in ufc.. on EA Boards you can see alot of other users with the same issue. All started about the time of the last Xbox update.

answers.ea.com/.../2088325

CoolDellGuy, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Robin 360 CZ
    Robin 360 CZ Guest
    NAT OPEN - yet multiplayer connection test - ERROR 0x104004000200004c

Hi, i cannot connect to anybody in Fifa 14 (connection to your opponent lost) or Ryse, yet all neccessary xbox ports are open in my router and my NAT is open too!! I get this error when running tesr multiplayer connection (error 0x104004000200004c Battlefield
    4 works fine but not Fifa 14 and Ryse. I have D-Link DSL-2741 B. Really appreciate your help, i am depressed by this, i cant play those games, never ever had this error on my xbox360, everything worked there with the same router! This seems to me like something
    is wrong with Xbox One Internet protocols

Robin 360 CZ, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Fifa 14 connection to opponent lost been like this on and off since christmas

are you in a party by any chance? lately, I have been experience problems with multiplayer in general if I am in a party before starting the actual game, then joining a friend.

SAxSPECTERxSA, Jan 4, 2014
  5. is there an answer for this?

Deepak J Nair, Jan 28, 2014
  6. martincfc71
    martincfc71 Guest
    its a load of rubbish I aint been able to play a full game online line since day one ive been and got a ps4 now no worries atall xbi just sitting there picking up dust

martincfc71, May 29, 2014
  7. when i log in for the first time, i get to play a match straight away without any issues.

but when the first match is done, then comes the problems. It takes me minimum of 5-6 attempts, to play a match and in between all these, my teams get automatically reset 3-4 times...

Is this a problem only with xbox one fifa combo?

Deepak J Nair, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Deepak J Nair Win User

when i log in for the first time, i get to play a match straight away without any issues.

but when the first match is done, then comes the problems. It takes me minimum of 5-6 attempts, to play a match and in between all these, my teams get automatically reset 3-4 times...

Is this a problem only with xbox one fifa combo?
  9. martincfc71 Win User

its a load of rubbish I aint been able to play a full game online line since day one ive been and got a ps4 now no worries atall xbi just sitting there picking up dust
  10. Deepak J Nair Win User

is there an answer for this?
  11. SAxSPECTERxSA Win User

are you in a party by any chance? lately, I have been experience problems with multiplayer in general if I am in a party before starting the actual game, then joining a friend.
  12. CoolDellGuy Win User

Multiplayer Connection Problems with FIFA 14

i have the same issues.. with both Madden 25 and Fifa 14. my nat is open as well. i can play FIFA club games 11 vs 11 and Titanfall EA games with no issues. but i can't play a 1vs1 game in madden or Fifa. i get unable to connect to opponent 100% of the
    time.. prior to last months update I never had this issue. I have also heard this is happening in ufc.. on EA Boards you can see alot of other users with the same issue. All started about the time of the last Xbox update.

answers.ea.com/.../2088325
Thema:

1. Fifa 14 connection to opponent lost been like this on and off since christmas - Similar Threads - Fifa connection opponent

2. MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server: I have this issue for more than a month now and can not find any solutions. I have a Xbox ultimate plan MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server. Since some of the games...
  3. Unable to connect to EA servers for FIFA 19 (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to EA servers for FIFA 19 (Xbox 360): My xbox 360 is not connecting to EA servers for the past 2 days for FIFA 19 Please help..... dc533f5f-8a05-4340-a8a1-cbbabdeb2430
  4. Cannot connect my fifa profile online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect my fifa profile online: I'm having issues with my fifa game. The XBox buy and use service is not working. Therefor I can't signon my Fifa profile online. I've already reseted the xbox, generated a new user, tried to...
  5. Can't connect to friend in FIFA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to friend in FIFA: I have one friend on XBOX 1 that I can connect and play with in any game or party except for FIFA. The problem started on 17 and has continued on 18. It is the only game where this occurs. Any...
  6. Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...: A message appear where it stands that my profile "dont have the correct permissions to access this feature." What to do? 9a1bbd67-cba7-4b96-8d66-338f46e01f3e
  7. I connect the xbox Live and when I play Fifa 17..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I connect the xbox Live and when I play Fifa 17..: I connect the xbox Live and when I play Fifa 17, disconnect Live, when I leave Fifa 17 connect on Live ... help me please !!! a540f841-08d3-43f0-b18d-4845f1bb4d3a
  8. Fifa 15 Can't connect Online anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 15 Can't connect Online anymore?: I have been trying to play FIFA 15 online lately and every time I go to search a match it says Online squads cant connect or something along those lines and boots me out right away. The only...
  9. I don't connect to EA Servers (FIFA 2015 online)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't connect to EA Servers (FIFA 2015 online): I don't connect with EA Servers from 24-Dec. I don't play online (FIFA 2015). I can connect with XBOX Live, but i don't connect with EA servers. Can you help me, please? Thanks for your help....
  10. can't connect to Xbox live and EA servers on FIFA 18 on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect to Xbox live and EA servers on FIFA 18 on my Xbox one: Got an Xbox one for my birthday and bought the new FIFA 18 i get on Xbox live and connect to the EA servers when I use foxfi mobile hotspot through my phone but it drains your phone data so. can't...