Fifa 14 Can't read the disc

Discus and support Fifa 14 Can't read the disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son got Fifa 14 for Christmas and successfully played it on my Xbox. He then took it back to his house and it said it couldn't read the disc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TastedCorgi960, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Fifa 14 Can't read the disc

My son got Fifa 14 for Christmas and successfully played it on my Xbox. He then took it back to his house and it said it couldn't read the disc. Assuming that he must have scratched it he bought a new Fifa 14, only to find that it also cannot be read. All
    his other games work ok. Has he just been really unlucky or is there something else going on?

:)

TastedCorgi960, Jan 6, 2014
  2. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    Fifa points and team value on UT F14

(Read in a thick Geordie accent) Thread 5 in the FIFA 14 house, and UT still can't use the search function!

PrimoFuSion, Jan 6, 2014
  3. ShamrockA380
    ShamrockA380 Guest
    GTA 5 Disc not reading

this issue happened to me once with my fifa 14 disc. I recommended to clean the back of the disc with cloth. If the console doesnt read it then, i dont know whats wrong

ShamrockA380, Jan 6, 2014
  4. MattKV1
    MattKV1 Guest

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that your Son's Fifa 14 game disc is unreadable. I'm including the link to the Xbox Disc Drive Solution page

here
    , to help you troubleshoot this error. It has some good ideas that may correct this issue. Please let us know if this helps you, or if you need additional troubleshooting. Thank you and happy gaming!

MattKV1, Jan 7, 2014
  5. ShamrockA380 Win User

GTA 5 Disc not reading

this issue happened to me once with my fifa 14 disc. I recommended to clean the back of the disc with cloth. If the console doesnt read it then, i dont know whats wrong
  6. PrimoFuSion Win User

Fifa points and team value on UT F14

(Read in a thick Geordie accent) Thread 5 in the FIFA 14 house, and UT still can't use the search function!
  7. TA Barzie HD Win User

xbox will not turn on.

also my fifa 14 disc is still in the tray.
  8. xDROGBAx11 Win User

List of IGN Xbox One reviews

ooh man can't wait for FIFA 14 yumii
  9. Gurlev Win User

cant download

The exact same thing is happening to me, i bought fifa 14 and every time i try to download it, it says "can't download fifa 14" It deleted all my consisting fifa 14 files, and i have tryed to change harddrive, nothing seems to work.

Pls help me
Thema:

1. Fifa 14 Can't read the disc - Similar Threads - Fifa Can't read

2. I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...: I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to 17.1% I have tried different methods, but nothing works... fc8861b4-2237-4daa-9aab-13e01e78d2eb
  3. I can't buy FIFA Points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy FIFA Points?: Every time I try to buy it it says 'Oops try this purchase again' I've tried to restart but nothing is working. 1bc9a112-bcd9-4b12-9398-0882f18ebbe0
  4. I can't save my controller settings in fifa 23 in xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't save my controller settings in fifa 23 in xbox one.: I can't save my controller settings in fifa 23 in xbox one. everytime i tried to save the settings and close the settings page, settings return to the same as the first, automatically....
  5. Why can't I play with my friend whose on ps5 and I'm on xbox x (fifa 23)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with my friend whose on ps5 and I'm on xbox x (fifa 23): I have an xbox series x and my friend has ps5, I got a xbox x just to play fifa 23 with him! ef176f74-2d60-48d4-8089-35368eb77bce
  6. Can't play fifa 23 on xbox one - get error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play fifa 23 on xbox one - get error code: Hi, when I try and play fifa 23 on my xbox one I get the error code 0x87e50033. I follow the instructions (which is just to to relaunch) but it doesn't help. Does anyone know how I can play my...
  7. Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17: Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17 6a1ec192-e559-4b1c-ba15-609dbc02b915
  8. I can't buy fifa 23, i don't know why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy fifa 23, i don't know why.: First off, I used my 10 hour trial with game pass on my xbox, and for some reason when i deleted the game after the trial expired I couldn't re-download it, it's not in my owned games not in...
  9. Can't download FiFA 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download FiFA 19: There is a problem I can't download FiFA 19 but on harddisk is storage download stops at 5%. 9f991f29-8b6b-4b5f-8483-9e5c8b7ade81
  10. I can't stream FIFA 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't stream FIFA 23: So I'm trying to stream FIFA 23 off xbox but everytime i go live it says this game doesn't allow streaming. i have uninstalled both twitch and FIFA but nothing is working. Any Help?...