Fifa 14 cannot send gifts! now 16!!! two unobtainable achievements?

Discus and support Fifa 14 cannot send gifts! now 16!!! two unobtainable achievements? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot unlock the achievement send a gift to a player on fifa 14 and 16. contacted ea several times over the last two years and iv been told the issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sun Tan Vampire, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Fifa 14 cannot send gifts! now 16!!! two unobtainable achievements?

Cannot unlock the achievement send a gift to a player on fifa 14 and 16.

contacted ea several times over the last two years and iv been told the issue will never be resolved as it only effects a minority of achievement hunters

HELP!!

:)

Sun Tan Vampire, Nov 9, 2015
  2. XBox one fifa 16 searching for opponent

Hi all I'm really frustrated having purchased live gold recently and cannot play fifa online. I originally had the xbox for xmas and had a promotional 14 gold pass which worked fine. I purchased live a couple of weeks ago and it worked ok for a day or two
    but now i just cannot connect to any opponents on fifa 16. I've looked online and tried the approximate location fix but this didn't work. Xbox chat is closed and I couldn't connect to a volunteer member either.Any advice please? Thanks

dan bones2008, Nov 9, 2015
  3. QistOG
    QistOG Guest
    i havent recived my ea access code yet

i pre orderd fifa 16 on the 14/9 and i havent recived my ea access code yet, whats the problem?

Item Name: EA Sports FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Date of purchase: 09/14/2015

QistOG, Nov 9, 2015
  4. Fifa 14 cannot send gifts! now 16!!! two unobtainable achievements?

Which item are you trying to gift? Some items, such as Loan Players, may not be giftable.

What error message do you see?

Also, you will need to be sure that your friend has the same version of FIFA as you - if they have not played FIFA, the system may not allow you to send the item as a gift.

Fingleberries, Nov 19, 2015
  5. Fingleberries Win User

Which item are you trying to gift? Some items, such as Loan Players, may not be giftable.

What error message do you see?

Also, you will need to be sure that your friend has the same version of FIFA as you - if they have not played FIFA, the system may not allow you to send the item as a gift.
  6. blaqshaq Win User

Forza 5: 2 UNOBTAINABLE CHALLENGES! FIX IT BEFORE EXPIRATION IN 3 DAYS! (Grand Tour of Prague & September Bounty Hunter)

yeah, they pulled it because they don't know what they're doing.

Now the two challenges are unobtainable for everyone.

They were unobtainable before, but now there's no chance at all.
  7. EnjoyableCoffee Win User

Unobtainable/Glitched Achievements in Microsoft Bingo (WP)

I deliberately do not play EA games for the simple reason that they commonly shut game servers down too soon, usually after a year or two of the game coming out, usually resulting in unobtainable achievements because of it, as well as stopping support of
    games resulting in unobtainables.

Microsoft are now as bad as EA in my view, EA being branded the worst company in America.

Treat your customers better Microsoft, I am now avoiding your games.
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Did i miss something with the pre-orders?

The free game is FIFA 14. It used to be Forza 5, but those flew off the shelves a while ago. The love for Football in Europe makes FIFA a thoughtful gift.
  9. Judge Win User

Gamerscore

Unfortunately not, gamerscore resets are non-appealable. You can continue to unlock NEW achievements on your account going forward, but any old achievements are now unobtainable.
Thema:

1. Fifa 14 cannot send gifts! now 16!!! two unobtainable achievements? - Similar Threads - Fifa cannot send

2. Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS: Hello. Today I order a digital code for fifa 23. It's not downloading at all and it's been saying you guys have had an issue on this for a while. please someone else I don't want to just waste my...
  3. I cannot launch fifa 23. Is this an issue with anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch fifa 23. Is this an issue with anyone else?: Cannot launch FIFA’s 23. It used to work but not at present. Is anyone else suffering with this? 0e4273b1-83f7-49e2-90d5-dde4279f7439
  4. I cannot install upgraded version of FIFA 21 for Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install upgraded version of FIFA 21 for Series X: I own the FIFA 21 version for Xbox One. Since past friday, upgraded version for Series X has been released for this game, but I cannot install it neither from the Store or from My Games & Apps...
  5. Xbox One - Fifa 21 Physical Game - cannot play "Game Trial Ended" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Fifa 21 Physical Game - cannot play "Game Trial Ended" message: I have an Xbox One and played the FIFA 21 10 hour trial with no problems at all via EA Access. I bought the FIFA 21 physical disk and installed this onto my Xbox One. After a while, the Xbox...
  6. Xbox fifa 18 save game corrupted, cannot load different save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fifa 18 save game corrupted, cannot load different save.: Hi, unfortunately while playing fifa 18 the game glitched during an autosave after a match. This seems to have corrupted that autosave point and I cannot seems to reload the game. I have 4 other...
  7. Cannot play FIFA 19 anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play FIFA 19 anymore: Hello, my son cannot play his FIFI 19 game anymore. He can play 1 game and when he tries another, this appears "Je verbinding met de EA-servers is verbroken. Meld je weer aan om toegang te krijgen...
  8. Cannot connect my fifa profile online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect my fifa profile online: I'm having issues with my fifa game. The XBox buy and use service is not working. Therefor I can't signon my Fifa profile online. I've already reseted the xbox, generated a new user, tried to...
  9. Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot synchronize saved data therefore my fifa 18 doesn't start: Hi need help, When i start Fifa 18 the start up process runs normally until i reach the last part where it synchronizes saved data. When it reaches this part it starts to sync but slowly in...
  10. X Box LIVE with FIFA 18, I cannot play online. Why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box LIVE with FIFA 18, I cannot play online. Why??: I have buy new X Box LIve GOLD for 12 Months, but when I try to play online to FIFA 18. It says me "Account has note the access"? Why if I have a new subscription of 12 months??...