Fifa 13 and Rio the game

Discus and support Fifa 13 and Rio the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I want to say something to microsoft. I want to play fifa 13 and Rio the game (an xbox 360 game) one xbox one. I haved talk to someone in the chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BASAM01, Oct 12, 2017.

1. BASAM01
    BASAM01 Guest

Fifa 13 and Rio the game

Hi, I want to say something to microsoft. I want to play fifa 13 and Rio the game (an xbox 360 game) one xbox one. I haved talk to someone in the chat and he said that if I write that in the forum. Please can those games be a part from backwards compatibility???

:)

BASAM01, Oct 12, 2017
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
  3. WiseDragon
    WiseDragon Guest
    WiseDragon, Oct 12, 2017
  4. WiseDragon Win User

Fifa 13 ultimate edition, no gold packs

5. JakeConway Win User

need for speed the run

6. JakeConway Win User

PROBLEMA CON CONEXION Y CON FIFA 13

7. CRUZZifer Win User
  8. mpjones84 Win User

Strange FIFA carreer problem

Thema:

Fifa 13 and Rio the game

1. Fifa 13 and Rio the game - Similar Threads - Fifa Rio game

2. Use digital version of Fifa 23 on another XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use digital version of Fifa 23 on another XBOX: Hi, my Xbox series X is dead and I just purchased a new Xbox Series X console. How do I use my digital version of FIFA 23 in my new console? afc89418-4046-4982-aa7d-8a7304029825
  3. Fifa 23 keeps shutting down my console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 keeps shutting down my console.: Fifa 23 shuts down my console, it is the only game that does this, a green flash comes up and then it shuts down. EA are saying it a console issue, however as it’s the ONLY game that does it, I...
  4. Is FIFA 23 Series X Edition crossgen. Can I play with friends who are using the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is FIFA 23 Series X Edition crossgen. Can I play with friends who are using the standard...: I bought the FIFA 23 Series X Edition as it was on sale. When I try and play a friendly game against my friend who has the standard edition it won't let me? Have I just wasted my money? I looked...
  5. Fifa 23 installs but won’t let me update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 installs but won’t let me update: Bought FIFA 23 for Xmas. It installs but then says update is required on game. Start the update and then installation stops… we have tried to reboot console etc but nothing seems to work . Has...
  6. FIFA Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA Points: I have added FIFA points through my account on fut Web app (and MS store) which aren't appearing after some delay. Tried signing out of accounts with no success and also have authentication issue...
  7. I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 23 xbox one version on accident, I have series s. Do I have to re-buy the X/S...: I bought fifa 23 on my Xbox series s. I thought I was downloading fifa 23 for X/S and it turns out I was downloading fifa 23 xbox one. If I want to play the X/S version do I have to double...
  8. Ultimate fifa 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate fifa 23: Standard version has downloaded but paid for ultimate version fifa? 4181a3a1-6679-4c55-b9bf-99935f28e12b
  9. Fifa fut 23. Hardcopy, not downloaded version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa fut 23. Hardcopy, not downloaded version: [img] FIFA FUT 23. DISC, NOT DOWNLOADED COPY. I have my main x box account, and with it my main fut account. Can I set up the kids with a separate xbox account and a separate fut account using the...
  10. Can't play fifa 23 on xbox one - get error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play fifa 23 on xbox one - get error code: Hi, when I try and play fifa 23 on my xbox one I get the error code 0x87e50033. I follow the instructions (which is just to to relaunch) but it doesn't help. Does anyone know how I can play my...