FH5 won't load after being unbanned

Discus and support FH5 won't load after being unbanned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been banned from Forza Horizon 5 for some time, and I stopped playing I got unbanned 13 days ago though, so now I should be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eli_2121, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Eli_2121
    Eli_2121 Guest

Hello,
    I have been banned from Forza Horizon 5 for some time, and I stopped playing

I got unbanned 13 days ago though, so now I should be able to play.

Once I attempted to run Forza again upon being unbanned, it got stuck on the loading screen in which you see images slide through and stats show.
    I know it isn't just slow because I have left it running overnight and it still didn't load.

I know that this is an issue with specifically that account, since on my attempt to play Forza on a new Microsoft account, it would load in instantly. It is some data that is saved on the unbanned account that does not allow me at all to load into it, even though I don't want to lose everything. I have tried almost everything to fix this, including running Forza on a clean boot and reinstalling it, but yet again, it's most likely an issue with my account data.

I have been talking with some support team for weeks and it has not helped me at all, just back and forth of unhelpful info. I can't find anyone else on the internet with the same issue as me so I can not find any youtube videos or Reddit threads that tell me what to do.

Thank you

:)

Eli_2121, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Eli_2121, if the ban came from the Forza developer, try contacting them again.

As this forum is for public viewing and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to this type of information that the developer's support has.
  3. Barber1258 Win User

FH5 crash after loading

Just to confirm, do you not have overclock for any hardware component in your PC, right?

no I'm not overclocking any of my components

I will try that last step tonight
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

FH5 crash after loading

5. Barber1258 Win User

FH5 crash after loading

hi

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Once that is complete:

sfc /scannow

this i have done multiple times already and it is not working , i have tried all of the methods that the internet is providing
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

FH5 crash after loading

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Barber1258

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly.

May I know if you tried reinstalling the whole game to see if the issue persists?
    Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    Is this happening only with FH5?
    And tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

1. FH5 won't load after being unbanned - Similar Threads - FH5 won't load

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  4. I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core: I have game pasa core and i have for a while i have the 12 months card but i havent been able to llay forza horizon 5 and i want to know how to fix it 298b6661-b4f1-4131-bb60-d1deae8ebca9
  5. FH5 add on's are installed but are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 add on's are installed but are not working: I just upgraded our xbox one's to xbox series s consoles and after having to re-install several games we noticed that in FH5 the Rally and Hot Wheels add on's are not working. I went to manage add...
  6. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  7. hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj: i need fh5 to stop updating 10e8d216-c752-4e25-8bc8-851c7910d249
  8. FH5 Won't launch from the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Won't launch from the Xbox App: Hi everyone. I'm having problems launching FH5 from the Xbox App on Windows 10 and 11 for the last month or so. I have my account connected on a desktop running W10 and a laptop running W11 both...
  9. FH5 won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 won't launch: I bought the game on MStore. And I've tried reinstalling the game, but it just won't work. PC Spec: Windows 11 22H2 i9-9980xe MSI MEG X299 Creation RTX 3090...
  10. Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...: Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin download, anyone have ideas? I have already checked for updates. Thanks fd41bacf-daa6-4ddd-8aa1-760f7de5ad91