FH5 Lost saved game progress

Discus and support FH5 Lost saved game progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, my last saved game are missing at tuesday september 20th, i run Forza Horizon 5 on PC microsoft store with game pass, sync data 0% went so long... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xenz182, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Xenz182
    Xenz182 Guest

hello, my last saved game are missing at tuesday september 20th, i run Forza Horizon 5 on PC microsoft store with game pass, sync data 0% went so long and i thought it stuck, bcs this never happened to me and usually it only took like less than 2 minutes, then i canceled it twice or maybe more bcs im impatient and theres no error message or notification or anything. when im browsing to look some solution, turns out the data sync percentage (%) are moving after more than 30 minutes and completed 100% more than an hour. and turns out my FH5 game starts from SCRATCH and i lost all my progress!!!

i played FH5 since May 9th 2022 with Xbox game pass from my PC with no problems and now i lost all my months of progress. i already sent a ticket requests at forza support since sept 21th but didnt get any response or reply until this day.

can somebody here be able to help me please. im here seeking for help from other support. its frustrating not knowing is forza support team be able getting my saved data back or not... T_T

sorry for the long post~

:)

Xenz182, Sep 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XENZ182

Yes, they can restore your progress according to this article:
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

**In case you didn't try it. Perform all the steps there first
    After that wait for their response (usually can take up to 72 hours since the ticket submission)
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox X won't play online with Sky broadband

Quick Resume is especially problematic with FH5...for the 30 seconds it saves, it's just not worth the aggro, especially when people have lost entire saves through using it
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0

Not sure there is any difference between a normal SUpport ticket and a Lost Save ticket but make sure you have gone through the steps on the following page:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...306553-I-ve-lost-all-my-progress-what-do-I-do-

Unfortunately, lost saves are very low on Support's priority list and, going by FH4, can sometimes ake weeks, if not months to get a reply (someone on the FH5 area of the forum mentioned that they have been waiting 24 days for a reply)
  5. KiloEchoWhiskey Win User

Really wanna re-buy but......

Just lost my game save with all my progress
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0

It's not sad at all....I played about 8 hours of FH5 each day over Christmas so I feel for you. I have just under 300 hours in the game and I can imagine how I'd feel if I lost all that progress
Thema:

1. FH5 Lost saved game progress - Similar Threads - FH5 Lost saved

2. New Xbox Series X FH5 controller weak Bluetooth connection with PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox Series X FH5 controller weak Bluetooth connection with PC: Exactly what the title says, ever since I got the controller when it released (it's the LE transparent FH5 one) this has been an issue but just recently its been really getting on my nerves. It...
  3. Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I have been playing fh5 on the game pass.. and I'm thinking of purchasing the same...: Hi! I got the Xbox ultimate! I've been enjoying fh5 a lot and I've thought of purchasing the game on steam. However, would my progress be saved? And transferred? 77ac1a4d-4f8f-40f8-9dad-64f2f845ea38
  4. Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5 not fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing File "GameLaunchHelper.exe" after downloading FH5 not fixed: I have tried literally every single thing the microsoft employees have said in other threads. Nothing fixed it I still cannot play the game and honestly i just don't know what to do, no fix works....
  5. Fh5 error code 0x8007042b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fh5 error code 0x8007042b: after i dwonloaded the latsets update in forza horizon 5 and i luanched it it said error code 0x8007042b pls help me so i can drift my R34 Skyline and MK4 Supra! 15693518-8d53-47a2-b803-1aa36792a108
  6. FH5 Hot wheels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Hot wheels: I purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels expansion pack last night, and it downloaded. But whenever I start Forza and go to the hot wheels tab in the pause menu and press A to travel to hot...
  7. How do i back up FH5 progession

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i back up FH5 progession: Hello there, i have a question. How do i back up my fh5 savefile (what cars, accolades i have and what races i have completed) on pc. Have a nice day d02388dc-9fbb-4947-bb1e-2ea7d50d0ea0
  8. i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen: i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen 523bb36e-67d0-4829-a969-17a1997e3325
  9. How to undo save sync FH5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to undo save sync FH5 on PC: Hello, I have been playing a good long while on FH5 and after making some upgrades to my PC I decided to download FH5 on it an play. I had already played FH5 on this device before previously...
  10. drive doesnt show up only when try to install fh5 but shows up when i try to install fh4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    drive doesnt show up only when try to install fh5 but shows up when i try to install fh4: So i tried downloading fh5 onto my ssd because its optimization sucks and normal drives can't run it, and now the it doesn't let me choose any other drive than my C: drive, when i try to download...