FH5 Lost saved game progress

Discus and support FH5 Lost saved game progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, my last saved game are missing at tuesday september 20th, i run Forza Horizon 5 on PC microsoft store with game pass, sync data 0% went so long... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xenz182, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Xenz182
    Xenz182 Guest

hello, my last saved game are missing at tuesday september 20th, i run Forza Horizon 5 on PC microsoft store with game pass, sync data 0% went so long and i thought it stuck, bcs this never happened to me and usually it only took like less than 2 minutes, then i canceled it twice or maybe more bcs im impatient and theres no error message or notification or anything. when im browsing to look some solution, turns out the data sync percentage (%) are moving after more than 30 minutes and completed 100% more than an hour. and turns out my FH5 game starts from SCRATCH and i lost all my progress!!!

i played FH5 since May 9th 2022 with Xbox game pass from my PC with no problems and now i lost all my months of progress. i already sent a ticket requests at forza support since sept 21th but didnt get any response or reply until this day.

can somebody here be able to help me please. im here seeking for help from other support. its frustrating not knowing is forza support team be able getting my saved data back or not... T_T

sorry for the long post~

:)

Xenz182, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Xenz182 Win User

Holy [mod removed], weeks or even months?? and all my tunes n liveries that i made many hours cant be recover also? dear god, this is getting more frustrating...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nope, there is no other way.
    In that case wait for the forza team response, just as a reminder. Don't sent multiple tickets about the same topic/concern
    The system can flag them as spam and the answer may not arrive
  4. Xenz182 Win User

hello, i already tried all the above and nothing worked. tried other solution on reddit, forza community, etc, nothing. is there any alternative that i can do from here? like using data recovery software or something? im just concern the longer my saved data lost the more it will not be recoverable.... :(
  5. Nursemorph Win User

hello, i already tried all the above and nothing worked. tried other solution on reddit, forza community, etc, nothing. is there any alternative that i can do from here? like using data recovery software or something? im just concern the longer my saved data lost the more it will not be recoverable.... :(
    It won't be recoverable, regardless of how long it takes. From the lost save page linked above:

"We cannot restore your game progression but will return your inventory (Cars, Credits, Vanity items, Wheel Spins) when the steps below have been completed."

Just be aware that lost save tickets can take some time to be addressed...whilst I am not aware of current avaerage time frames, I can say that some people have had to wait weeks or even months in the past for them to be addressed. Not trying to make things worse or anything (but probably have), just wanted to give you a realistic view on it
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XENZ182

Yes, they can restore your progress according to this article:
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

**In case you didn't try it. Perform all the steps there first
    After that wait for their response (usually can take up to 72 hours since the ticket submission)
Thema:

1. FH5 Lost saved game progress - Similar Threads - FH5 Lost saved

2. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  3. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  4. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  5. I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core: I have game pasa core and i have for a while i have the 12 months card but i havent been able to llay forza horizon 5 and i want to know how to fix it 298b6661-b4f1-4131-bb60-d1deae8ebca9
  6. FH5 add on's are installed but are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 add on's are installed but are not working: I just upgraded our xbox one's to xbox series s consoles and after having to re-install several games we noticed that in FH5 the Rally and Hot Wheels add on's are not working. I went to manage add...
  7. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  8. In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data: I had to end the gaming services task and then it let me cancel syncing but now I am starting over in the game ab344e0c-eecf-483d-8f2c-3de0ba2ab89d
  9. I lost my progress in FH5, from Level 150+ back down to Level 55 because I uninstalled and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my progress in FH5, from Level 150+ back down to Level 55 because I uninstalled and...: So long story short, 2 months ago, I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5 because I had another game BeamNG. Drive and I though that having both games together would affect BeamNG's gameplay so I...
  10. How can i view an old cloud save for fh5 bc i lost everything after reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i view an old cloud save for fh5 bc i lost everything after reinstall: My xbox gaming services was messing around Not allowing me to launch so i reinstalled forza and the gaming services And when I launched it made a new sync and there was an option for an older...