FH5 Hot wheels

Discus and support FH5 Hot wheels in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels expansion pack last night, and it downloaded. But whenever I start Forza and go to the hot wheels tab in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kidneykid106648, Aug 8, 2022.

1. FH5 Hot wheels

I purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels expansion pack last night, and it downloaded. But whenever I start Forza and go to the hot wheels tab in the pause menu and press A to travel to hot wheels park, it plays the trailer but says I need to purchase the premium add-ons bundle. It also does that same thing when I drive to the hot wheels marker on the map. What do I do?

:)

kidneykid106648, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

FH5 Hot wheels

In this case, you may need to reach out to Forza Support because I can confirm that as long as you have purchased the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels you don't need the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle, the bundle itself includes the expansion but you're just required to have the game installed.
  3. Francia J. Win User

FH5 Hot wheels

Can you please validate if the expansion pack was purchased successfully under the account that you're using? Here you go:

1. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.

2. Select Order history to view your purchases.
  4. Francia J. Win User

FH5 Hot wheels

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please make sure that the expansion pack is installed on your games and add-ons by following the steps below:

In your games list, focus on the game Forza Horizon 5, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons from there click the game icon and from there you will see all the packs that you need to install. Make sure that it is installed.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

FH5 Hot wheels

Have you completed the prerequisites for playing the expansion?

[​IMG]
  6. kidneykid106648 Win User

FH5 Hot wheels

I verified that it is has been purchased properly. But it is still not working
Thema:

FH5 Hot wheels

1. FH5 Hot wheels - Similar Threads - FH5 Hot wheels

2. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  3. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  4. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  5. I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core: I have game pasa core and i have for a while i have the 12 months card but i havent been able to llay forza horizon 5 and i want to know how to fix it 298b6661-b4f1-4131-bb60-d1deae8ebca9
  6. FH5 add on's are installed but are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 add on's are installed but are not working: I just upgraded our xbox one's to xbox series s consoles and after having to re-install several games we noticed that in FH5 the Rally and Hot Wheels add on's are not working. I went to manage add...
  7. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  8. hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj: i need fh5 to stop updating 10e8d216-c752-4e25-8bc8-851c7910d249
  9. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  10. Can I delete hot wheels without corrupting my FH5 game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete hot wheels without corrupting my FH5 game on xbox: Can i delete hot wheels add on without corrupting my FH5 data? 459d6178-dc23-450c-b400-f29f038ee57e