Fh5 error code 0x8007042b

Discus and support Fh5 error code 0x8007042b in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; after i dwonloaded the latsets update in forza horizon 5 and i luanched it it said error code 0x8007042b pls help me so i can drift my R34 Skyline and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WalkingSiren285, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Fh5 error code 0x8007042b

after i dwonloaded the latsets update in forza horizon 5 and i luanched it it said error code 0x8007042b pls help me so i can drift my R34 Skyline and MK4 Supra!

:)

WalkingSiren285, Aug 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this WALKINGSIREN285

Please answer the following questions to assist you better:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    Depending on the previous question, are you on Windows 10 or 11 / which Xbox do you have?
    And, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

No problem, please check this and tell me what's saying for NAT type:

Open Xbox Console Companion app in your PC (if you dont find it download the app from the Store) > Go to Settings > Network

--------

Try this:

Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again

If the issue persists open Windows Task manager > Startup tab > Disable all the programs listed there. Restart your PC and give it a new try
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update, let's try something simple and let me know how it goes:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox and Forza Horizon 5 app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and try again
  5. WalkingSiren285 Win User

Hi Josef this is happing on my Logitech PC and i think i have windows 10
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's nice to hear WalkingSiren285!

May I know which one did the trick?

The services thing or the task manager thing?
Thema:

1. Fh5 error code 0x8007042b - Similar Threads - Fh5 error code

2. ERROR STARTING FH5 (DOES NOT LAUNCH - TRIED DIFFERENT OPTIONS - STILL NOT WORKING)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ERROR STARTING FH5 (DOES NOT LAUNCH - TRIED DIFFERENT OPTIONS - STILL NOT WORKING): Hi sorry for incovenience but i have FH5 paied 39 euros and from 1 to 2 week does not start at my first attempt to game to starts the game needs about 3 or 4 attempts and i want to fix this...
  3. FH5 Crashes with an error about an unsupported 16 bit app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Crashes with an error about an unsupported 16 bit app.: [img] I am having an issue where fh5 is crashing with an error unsupported 16 bit app when ever I try to launch it. I am on windows 11. I have tried restarting the computer and the game. I have...
  4. Just Reinstalled FH5 and now im getting an error code stating i have an invalid profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Reinstalled FH5 and now im getting an error code stating i have an invalid profile: Was having some bugs after the 20 Gig update that included the hotwheels expansion and decided that reinstalling the game was my best form of recorse. after waiting about an hour or so to...
  5. Installing FH4 and FH5 gives me a error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing FH4 and FH5 gives me a error: When I try to install said games, it instantly gives me error code 0x00000001 or 0x80242020. First one for FH5 and second for FH4. I have tried all methods that I could find, be it videos or MS...
  6. Xbox App Cant Instal FH5 with 100% completion error 0x80073cf9

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Cant Instal FH5 with 100% completion error 0x80073cf9: I have tried multiple fix for 0x80073cf9 from sfc scan to cleaning registry, none works. try to redownload the game couple times. doesnt works. now im still stuck with this error 0x80073cf9 with...
  7. FH5 crashes on launch with the error code 0x800701b1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 crashes on launch with the error code 0x800701b1: My forza keeps crashing on launch, have already tried fixing it myself by reinstalling, switching the installation drive and resetting the game, the Xbox-app and the Microsoft store. I have also...
  8. FH5 Error massage "something went wrong launching your game 0xc0ea0001"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Error massage "something went wrong launching your game 0xc0ea0001": I just cant get the game to launch more than 1 time, i have reinstalled windows, reinstalled Forza, got everythin disabled as i know of, got all the Visual C things, directX, everything is...
  9. xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05: I have been trying to install fh5, for a week now and nothing works. when i started the game a week ago it didnt work, so i had to uninstall it and now it wont install it. [img]...
  10. FH5 Error code 301

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 Error code 301: I have a Geforce 770. Can I update my gpu anymore or can I just not play the game because of the card? 04723015-4154-4cab-90d8-e566a9ad60af