FH5 Crashes on startup since November 8th Donut Media Update

Discus and support FH5 Crashes on startup since November 8th Donut Media Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the November 8th Update, FH5 crashes on launch. I have the Steam version of the game. I have tried reinstalling the game as well as verifying the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by naughtt, Jan 6, 2023.

1. naughtt
    naughtt Guest

Since the November 8th Update, FH5 crashes on launch. I have the Steam version of the game. I have tried reinstalling the game as well as verifying the integrity of the game files. I'm running a Ryzen 7 5700x and a 3060 w/ 16gb of ram.

Event viewer crash info:

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.538.198.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000

Faulting process id: 0x0x1FBC

Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D9214AB82874DC

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ForzaHorizon5\ForzaHorizon5.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report Id: af5dee76-e498-4067-998b-305b8665d455

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

naughtt, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Evan John,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We are pleased to know that everything is up and running now.

Should you wish to post in here the resolution of your concern, it would be appreciated and used by any future readers of your thread.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Have a great day!

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. trapFreak Win User

Xbox one x game crash issue being even investigated ?

experiencing similar issue. Xbox one s. Ever since the newest update was installed to my console- 8th december- all my games (digital and disc) crash and freeze on startup. Tried all troubleshooting tips. Reluctant to sending console for repair in case of
    an update in the meantime. How can we let the devs know? I’ve also seen people experiencing issues like this.
  5. OrdealByFire Win User

What EXACTLY does stat reset do? (10th Prestige)

They also haven't had *** since November 8th.
  6. AndyB. Win User

MW3 QUICKSCOPE IN OR OUT?

the solution to the MW3 quick scope/no quick scope problem is a simple one.... on 8th November buy MW3, play and complete the single player campaign between 8th November and 10th November.... on 11th November, trade MW3 in for Skyrim... problem solved!
Thema:

1. FH5 Crashes on startup since November 8th Donut Media Update - Similar Threads - FH5 Crashes startup

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  4. I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core: I have game pasa core and i have for a while i have the 12 months card but i havent been able to llay forza horizon 5 and i want to know how to fix it 298b6661-b4f1-4131-bb60-d1deae8ebca9
  5. Need some help reading some crash dumps BSOD (Again, but because of fh5 this time)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help reading some crash dumps BSOD (Again, but because of fh5 this time): This time, it isn't caused by an anti-cheat, I actually have no clue what might be causing the issue, when I first downloaded the game, my pc BSOD'ed, without having a seemingly wanting to...
  6. fh5 game crashes with no event logs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fh5 game crashes with no event logs: ok so my fh5 crashes for 15> minutes everytime i play, strangely i did not see any event log about the crash in event viewer, i also refreshed it but nothing heres my specs GTX 1060 6GB i5 3470...
  7. FH5 Crashing and no help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Crashing and no help.: FH5 Will not work on my PC, It did the first install and then not sure what happened but it just crashes when I back out of the start menu. I reinstalled windows and the game several times! I...
  8. FH5 crash after loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 crash after loading: Game launches fine through steam i click play i go through to my house on the game as soon as i enter to go free roam then it freezes and then throws me out to steam again and then when i review...
  9. FH5 Crash at First Showcase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Crash at First Showcase: So I recently bought Forza Horizon 5 on PC, and after choosing one of the three cars after the tutorial(?) I went to the first showcase event. It loaded up the animation, and when it started...
  10. FH5 crash when customizing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 crash when customizing: Hi I've just installed FH5, and completed the few things you have to complete and then one curcuit race, when i decided i wanted to throw on a new bumper and wing for my 350. Though the three...