Fh5 and gold

Discus and support Fh5 and gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Xbox live gold and got forza horizon 5 and tried to play it but it says I can’t play it and need to make sure I have Xbox live gold or Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaydenHarris , Feb 1, 2023.

1. Fh5 and gold

I bought Xbox live gold and got forza horizon 5 and tried to play it but it says I can’t play it and need to make sure I have Xbox live gold or Xbox game pass. I tried everything and nothing is working can anyone help me?

:)

JaydenHarris , Feb 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Fh5 and gold

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JaydenHarris, did you buy Forza or are you playing it through Game Pass?

If you don't know which subscription you have, click on the link below and correctly check the subscription that is active on your account.

Services & Subscriptions

https://account.microsoft.com/services
  3. TamásSuri Win User

I have an ultimate subscription but the gold isn't active.

Fh5: my profile have no privileges to online play. Still can download gold games.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  4. DankMAMAXD Win User

Forza Horizon 5 not working and it's not visible by windows and microsoft store

Amazingly problem solved it self on its own, i got download notification about FH5 hotfix. It surprised me since FH5 wasnt visible by windows or xbox or microsoft store, soo i guess its all fine. Right now im in FH5 menu and it all smooth working.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Performance mode not showing on Forza horizon 5

Hi,

Unlike FH4, FH5 only has a performance mode for the Series S and X consoles. FH5 on the older Xbox One X is a 30fps game, hence why this option is not available to you.
  6. RaduZabet Win User

FH5

Okay i did something my friend suggested to make a new account and buy the game pass from xbox, i did it and on a new account i can access horizon life and i can play with friends but on my premium edition i cannot access it or play with them. Am i banned?
Thema:

Fh5 and gold

1. Fh5 and gold - Similar Threads - Fh5 gold

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  4. I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core: I have game pasa core and i have for a while i have the 12 months card but i havent been able to llay forza horizon 5 and i want to know how to fix it 298b6661-b4f1-4131-bb60-d1deae8ebca9
  5. FH5 add on's are installed but are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 add on's are installed but are not working: I just upgraded our xbox one's to xbox series s consoles and after having to re-install several games we noticed that in FH5 the Rally and Hot Wheels add on's are not working. I went to manage add...
  6. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  7. hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj: i need fh5 to stop updating 10e8d216-c752-4e25-8bc8-851c7910d249
  8. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  9. Can I transfer my FH5 data from laptop to xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my FH5 data from laptop to xbox?: So I play Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop and I am running out of space. Is it possible to transfer all my cars, achievements, etc from my laptop to my xbox one? 991c29af-c88b-4664-bdfb-d17f1505194e
  10. FH5 Xbox Live Gold needed for pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Xbox Live Gold needed for pc?: Me and my friends would like to play Forza Horizon 5 and all my friends own an Xbox but me on the other hand owns a PC. I was wondering if I needed to pay for Xbox Live Gold to play online with my...