FH4 PC Server connectivity: Blocked. Nat type: Open

Discus and support FH4 PC Server connectivity: Blocked. Nat type: Open in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; First of all I followed this guide https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Smanekas, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Smanekas
    Smanekas Guest

First of all I followed this guide https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked to see if that may help me with my problem. Attaching pictures for reference. Ports were opened by ISP. Tried to change to several DNS's changed to
    FH4 PC Server connectivity: Blocked. Nat type: Open [​IMG]

Also tried several suggestions on Reddit, but it still didn't resolve my issue. Maybe someone could assist me?

:)

Smanekas, Jun 29, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Smanekas, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Call your internet service provider, and ask them to open the ports described below on your router.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to disable and then, enable it again the UPnP function and if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Besides, ask them to put their PC's IP in the DMZ zone configuration.
  3. TysonRoberson Win User

xbox app error 0x89231048

Now my nat type says open but my server connectivity is blocked
  4. janicethomson Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live on pc with error code 0x80004005

Ive just done that and it hasn't worked ive went into setting and it says my NAT type is open but my server connectivity is blocked.
  5. Chiefmaster1981 Win User

Server Connectivity Blocked (NAT Type: Open)

6. ItaAL Win User

Unable to log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft.

Tried everything on that page too, nothing worked. One thing I forgot to mention though: in the Xbox networking section of the Settings, it initially lists both the NAT Type and Server connectivity as blocked. However when I click fix it and then check again, the NAT Type is no longer blocked, it then says Moderate. Though Server connectivity is still blocked, and when I restart my computer NAT Type goes back to being blocked.
Thema:

1. FH4 PC Server connectivity: Blocked. Nat type: Open - Similar Threads - FH4 Server connectivity

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...: I can play online because of this error. 109bd367-0869-45a4-a1f6-043731255c2c
  4. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  5. i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...: when i lauch the game, it gets stuck on the first screen, this is my first time playing it on pc and i dont know what to do 3a1d261c-801d-46bb-8efc-e544daef31e8
  6. FH4 PC Server connectivity: Blocked. Nat type: Open

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 PC Server connectivity: Blocked. Nat type: Open: First of all I followed this guide https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked to see if that may help me with my problem....
  7. FH4 Failed to resolve the server address

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Failed to resolve the server address: Recently my game won't connect online again and give me the error that says "Failed to resolve the server address" and my Router has been set on UPnP, NAT, Port Forward and DMZ on my PC IP. First,...
  8. FH4 Failed to resolve the server address

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Failed to resolve the server address: I am having this problem with FH4, in the Xbox Beta app on windows, which is that I can't connect to any online servers for multiplayer lobbies or matches. I t says it is "Unable to join session."...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Server wird nicht erreicht(FH4 Server not reachable).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Server wird nicht erreicht(FH4 Server not reachable).: Ich spiele FH4 auf dem PC und meiner Xbox one S. Seit ein paar Tagen haben ich das Problem das ich am PC keine Inhalte wie Lackierungen, Desings, Tunings, Autokäufe, Levelaufstiege oder...
  10. Xbox Networking, blocked server connectivity, cant play online in FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Networking, blocked server connectivity, cant play online in FH4: issues started when i installed a windows update recently, i think KB4090007, not sure. i suddenly could not connect to horizon life, the forza horizon 4 online. i could still download and share...