(FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer

Discus and support (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've bought gamepass and have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I wanted to change my gamertag and profile pic and after which, I found that all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ForcedSilver, Dec 20, 2019.

1. ForcedSilver
    ForcedSilver Guest

I've bought gamepass and have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I wanted to change my gamertag and profile pic and after which, I found that all my game progress had been deleted on Forza. I wanted to know if there was a way to recover the data from
    my old account.

:)

ForcedSilver, Dec 20, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Hello welcome to the forums!

Your save data its on the cloud, if you are using your same account, you only need to install the game again and your save file will sync with the cloud.

Regards!
  3. {Parity} Win User

If the game data has been deleted there is no way to recover it.
  4. Jheychh Win User

DLC transfers

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old gamertag to my new one ??
  5. Jheychh Win User

Transferring data to new console?

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old name to my new one ????
  6. nazzy#1672 Win User

my gamertag was changed but i didn't change it

o ok i'll try that, thanks
Thema:

1. (FH4) I changed my gamertag and the game data didn't transfer - Similar Threads - FH4 changed gamertag

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...: I can play online because of this error. 109bd367-0869-45a4-a1f6-043731255c2c
  4. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  5. i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...: when i lauch the game, it gets stuck on the first screen, this is my first time playing it on pc and i dont know what to do 3a1d261c-801d-46bb-8efc-e544daef31e8
  6. Just won a backstage pass in fh4 but when I go into the menu to claim a car I don’t have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just won a backstage pass in fh4 but when I go into the menu to claim a car I don’t have...: Was quite excited to claim a car but after winning my second pass from the horizon super 7 I didn’t receive it, how do I fix this? 75306639-0daa-4834-9e39-be058ca5edaf
  7. Unable to login to my original FH4 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login to my original FH4 account: I opened Forza Horizon 4 after not playing for a few months and it automatically signed me into a brand-new account, and I am unable to find a place to even re login into my existing one. I had to...
  8. fh4 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fh4 problem: where is the game located on pc I've just bought it as a cd key and cant config it to my moza wheel because i cant find the folder its not in xbox games like it should be...
  9. fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....: fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s. error code (0x803f8001) 475b0464-6566-4264-be2d-848997b9a355
  10. Strict NAT - cannot play FH4 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict NAT - cannot play FH4 online: Both my Xbox companion and the Xbox networking settings have a strict NAT setting, so online playlists in FH4 are joinable, but they don't load in. The only way to exit is to restart the computer....