FH3 Multiplayer Works on Xbox one console but does not connect on PC

Discus and support FH3 Multiplayer Works on Xbox one console but does not connect on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have seen a few threads with this same issue. I know that Forza Horizon 3 is a discontinued title and will no longer be receiving updates. However,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BOOMSUNNYD, Sep 17, 2022.

1. BOOMSUNNYD
    BOOMSUNNYD Guest

I have seen a few threads with this same issue. I know that Forza Horizon 3 is a discontinued title and will no longer be receiving updates. However, my question is why does launching the game on my Xbox One and going to an online free-roam session immediately connect to the nearest server? But on the PC version, it will stay in a "Finding an online free-roam session" forever. I have tried resetting Teredo settings and following the steps in this thread in the replies section.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...sessions/40e236aa-1124-4b5a-b120-b04d59009161

My Teredo settings are open and can successfully connect to multiplayer games such as FH4, and FH5

If there is someone that has gotten this fixed please reply to this question,

Thank You

:)

BOOMSUNNYD, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, as Forza 3 has already been discontinued it may be with some differences between console and PC.

Below has the link to Forza support, note that it no longer has the option for Forza 3 so to contact them use the option "General"

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

yep, i contacted them and they stated we don't support the game, yet they specifically state in the help articles that the game is not supported but the multiplayer is and will be well into the future, basically they are just like microsoft and lie about everything, i have long since given up and uninstalled all forza games i own and refuse to even purchase/play any of them again.

they will do the same with forza horizon 4 next year and then forza horizon 5 the year after, bunch of idiots.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

I've been keeping an eye on this since it first reared it's head back in October last year and the conclusion was that it is an issue with the servers that service the PC version (experience tells me, albeit I don't actually know this, they use different servers for the different versions). Unfortunately, with it being a legacy title, they won't do anything about it...it has been escalated by Microsoft employees in the past and Playground just returned with a "we don't support it" answer.

There was server maintenance back in March but it did nothing for PC user issues
  5. CosewicRBYT Win User

Why does my fh3 multiplayer not work on pc

my nat type is open and the issue is still there
  6. Ben4724 Win User

Why does my fh3 multiplayer not work on pc

Thanks for getting back to us! I am afraid I am out of ideas but no worries! I'll open this thread for other experts to provide their knowledge about this as they might have other solutions to share.
Thema:

1. FH3 Multiplayer Works on Xbox one console but does not connect on PC - Similar Threads - FH3 Multiplayer Works

2. .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox: Hi. I just bought xbox live gold(core) and i want to play forza horizon 3 online but the option doesnt open in the game. On my profile it says that i am able to play online, so i redeemed the code...
  3. Hoonigan DLC Car Pack - FM7 and FH3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hoonigan DLC Car Pack - FM7 and FH3: Hi there, I preordered Forza Motorsport 7 (FM7) way back in the day. This preorder gave me access to a bunch of things, one of them is the Hoonigan Car Pack DLC for BOTH FM7 and Forza Horizon 3...
  4. FH3 Won't Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Won't Download: I own forza horizon 3 but when trying to download, the game won't go past 10 or 11% Would this have to do with the fact that Forza Horizon 3 and its associated DLC was delisted on September 27,...
  5. Why can’t I find or purchase any of the dlc’s for FH3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find or purchase any of the dlc’s for FH3?: I can’t be bothered purchasing the new ones and I have enjoyed FH3 and want to get the DLC cars such as the hoonigan bundle, so why can’t I find it? 51855890-7031-4aa3-be6d-29fb892bd5d2
  6. Why does my fh3 multiplayer not work on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my fh3 multiplayer not work on pc: Ok I’m trying to play fh3 multiplayer on my gaming pc but it isn’t working I found out you have silently disabled fh3 multiplayer on pc please fix this it isn’t right you know better...
  7. FH3 Blizzard Mountain in 2022 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Blizzard Mountain in 2022 ?: Hi ! I got FH3 recently and when I see the DLC Blizzard Mountain, I intantly loved it, but I bought the game alone, so I don't have any DLC, and since they are delisted from the store, I can't...
  8. Trying to get FH1 FH2 FH3 DLC'S I OWN THE GAMES AND ALL DLC'S PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get FH1 FH2 FH3 DLC'S I OWN THE GAMES AND ALL DLC'S PLEASE HELP: Hello so i want to replay Forza Horizon 1, 2 / Forza Horizion 3. I have the game disks and i installed them i also bought all the DLC for the game a while back i see them in my order history but...
  9. Missing cars in FH3 after redownloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing cars in FH3 after redownloading: I just recently re-downloaded forza horizon 3 and I'm missing many of my favorite cars that I had (I have screen shots with these cars) and it's really annoying that I don't have much to drive,...
  10. Can I still play the expansion FH3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still play the expansion FH3: Hi there, I have a question. If I buy a used FH3 ultimate edition, can I still play the expansion and use the car pass. Or because I can’t buy it from the Microsoft store I can’t download the...