Fh3 data

Discus and support Fh3 data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all I was wondering if I can delete Forza horizon 3 and keep my save data in a cloud because I need space for Microsoft flight sim I have fh3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ilikecoolmemesgmail.com, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Fh3 data

Hello all I was wondering if I can delete Forza horizon 3 and keep my save data in a cloud because I need space for Microsoft flight sim I have fh3 physically xbox 1 bas edition

:)

ilikecoolmemesgmail.com, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Fh3 data

Yes. Uninstalling the game won't affect your progress that's on the cloud.
  3. Krzychulski Win User

Forza problem

This is big issue that has started about 2 weeks ago, more and more players are losing data on FH3 and FM7. Go to forzaforums, write PM to Nitro Glitter about data lost and they will get back for you some of the cars and credits, but you want get your progress
    back unfortunately. I've lost data on FM7 but was able to restore it from local data on my PC. My fiance lost data on FH3 two weeks ago and still waiting for help. What I know is that Turn10 is working with this issue and they will start giving back some staff
    when the problem will be fixed, who knows when it will happen...

It is good to play FH3 or FM7 on PC for time to time, if you are usually playing on Xbox. On PC you have full access to local data so you can do backup of progress and use it when you lost data on cloud.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

lost saved data on FH3

Hey there jordster101.

It sounds like your brother may have saved over his previous save while playing offline and later uploaded that save. Unfortunately if no previous saves are available there isn't a way to revert to a previous save before it was deleted.
  5. zetswaystrike Win User

Blocked server connectivity

in the interest of giving as much info as possible.

This is what FH3 tells me when I try to PLAY online. It fails to join any session, but it
    CAN find sessions, and pull the Forzathon data. FH3 is the only xbox one app game I own.

[​IMG]
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Forza Horizon 4 vs. Forza Horizon 3

I enjoy both FH3 for hotwheels and I do love FH4 for the setting, I guess it will expand as FH3 and the others did.
Thema:

Fh3 data

1. Fh3 data - Similar Threads - Fh3 data

2. .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox: Hi. I just bought xbox live gold(core) and i want to play forza horizon 3 online but the option doesnt open in the game. On my profile it says that i am able to play online, so i redeemed the code...
  3. Hoonigan DLC Car Pack - FM7 and FH3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hoonigan DLC Car Pack - FM7 and FH3: Hi there, I preordered Forza Motorsport 7 (FM7) way back in the day. This preorder gave me access to a bunch of things, one of them is the Hoonigan Car Pack DLC for BOTH FM7 and Forza Horizon 3...
  4. FH3 Won't Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Won't Download: I own forza horizon 3 but when trying to download, the game won't go past 10 or 11% Would this have to do with the fact that Forza Horizon 3 and its associated DLC was delisted on September 27,...
  5. Why can’t I find or purchase any of the dlc’s for FH3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find or purchase any of the dlc’s for FH3?: I can’t be bothered purchasing the new ones and I have enjoyed FH3 and want to get the DLC cars such as the hoonigan bundle, so why can’t I find it? 51855890-7031-4aa3-be6d-29fb892bd5d2
  6. Why does my fh3 multiplayer not work on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my fh3 multiplayer not work on pc: Ok I’m trying to play fh3 multiplayer on my gaming pc but it isn’t working I found out you have silently disabled fh3 multiplayer on pc please fix this it isn’t right you know better...
  7. FH3 Blizzard Mountain in 2022 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Blizzard Mountain in 2022 ?: Hi ! I got FH3 recently and when I see the DLC Blizzard Mountain, I intantly loved it, but I bought the game alone, so I don't have any DLC, and since they are delisted from the store, I can't...
  8. Trying to get FH1 FH2 FH3 DLC'S I OWN THE GAMES AND ALL DLC'S PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get FH1 FH2 FH3 DLC'S I OWN THE GAMES AND ALL DLC'S PLEASE HELP: Hello so i want to replay Forza Horizon 1, 2 / Forza Horizion 3. I have the game disks and i installed them i also bought all the DLC for the game a while back i see them in my order history but...
  9. FH3 Multiplayer Works on Xbox one console but does not connect on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Multiplayer Works on Xbox one console but does not connect on PC: I have seen a few threads with this same issue. I know that Forza Horizon 3 is a discontinued title and will no longer be receiving updates. However, my question is why does launching the game on...
  10. lost saved data on FH3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost saved data on FH3: My brother has lost his saved data for Forza Horizon 3 after playing on someone elses xbox. there was a message on the title screen from the xbox asking if he would like to play offline, he said...