FH3 Blizzard Mountain in 2022 ?

Discus and support FH3 Blizzard Mountain in 2022 ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ! I got FH3 recently and when I see the DLC Blizzard Mountain, I intantly loved it, but I bought the game alone, so I don't have any DLC, and since... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lougares, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Lougares
    Lougares Guest

Hi !

I got FH3 recently and when I see the DLC Blizzard Mountain, I intantly loved it, but I bought the game alone, so I don't have any DLC, and since they are delisted from the store, I can't buy it either.

I've seen methodes to installed them even after the delisted thing, but they all included the fact that you already had the DLC, which isn't my case.

Last detail to my case : I'm on Xbox One S, no Series, no PC.

So... Can I still get it somehow ?

:)

Lougares, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

unless you find an active dlc code
  3. Smwutches Win User

Since it's been delisted, there is no way to get the DLC anymore.
  4. steveO7AC Win User

FH3 Blizzard Mountain DLC question

Hey @AmericanDoge95,

I bought Blizzard Mountain, and nowhere was it mentioned that it was only for a limited time. I believe it will always be available once it's purchased.
  5. talby71 Win User

it's not limited time, it's an expansion and is permanant for that expansion, it's separate to the main map
  6. romeoteknik Win User

Yeah, it's an expansion DLC, there will be an icon on the Outback airport so you can travel between both areas. You can certainly use the cars in both areas. I'm not aware of any restrictions.
Thema:

1. FH3 Blizzard Mountain in 2022 ? - Similar Threads - FH3 Blizzard Mountain

2. .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .why cant i play fh3 online on xbox: Hi. I just bought xbox live gold(core) and i want to play forza horizon 3 online but the option doesnt open in the game. On my profile it says that i am able to play online, so i redeemed the code...
  3. Hoonigan DLC Car Pack - FM7 and FH3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hoonigan DLC Car Pack - FM7 and FH3: Hi there, I preordered Forza Motorsport 7 (FM7) way back in the day. This preorder gave me access to a bunch of things, one of them is the Hoonigan Car Pack DLC for BOTH FM7 and Forza Horizon 3...
  4. FH3 Won't Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Won't Download: I own forza horizon 3 but when trying to download, the game won't go past 10 or 11% Would this have to do with the fact that Forza Horizon 3 and its associated DLC was delisted on September 27,...
  5. Why can’t I find or purchase any of the dlc’s for FH3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find or purchase any of the dlc’s for FH3?: I can’t be bothered purchasing the new ones and I have enjoyed FH3 and want to get the DLC cars such as the hoonigan bundle, so why can’t I find it? 51855890-7031-4aa3-be6d-29fb892bd5d2
  6. Why does my fh3 multiplayer not work on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my fh3 multiplayer not work on pc: Ok I’m trying to play fh3 multiplayer on my gaming pc but it isn’t working I found out you have silently disabled fh3 multiplayer on pc please fix this it isn’t right you know better...
  7. Trying to get FH1 FH2 FH3 DLC'S I OWN THE GAMES AND ALL DLC'S PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get FH1 FH2 FH3 DLC'S I OWN THE GAMES AND ALL DLC'S PLEASE HELP: Hello so i want to replay Forza Horizon 1, 2 / Forza Horizion 3. I have the game disks and i installed them i also bought all the DLC for the game a while back i see them in my order history but...
  8. FH3 Multiplayer Works on Xbox one console but does not connect on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Multiplayer Works on Xbox one console but does not connect on PC: I have seen a few threads with this same issue. I know that Forza Horizon 3 is a discontinued title and will no longer be receiving updates. However, my question is why does launching the game on...
  9. FH3 Blizzard Mountain DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Blizzard Mountain DLC question: Hello guys, If anyone here has already bought the Blizzard mountain DLC for FH3 I need to ask if I buy it will the snowy terrain be available forever? I mean it's not going to be like GTA...
  10. when is the FH3 blizzard Mountain DLC coming out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is the FH3 blizzard Mountain DLC coming out: so I got the FH3 expansion pass and they said that the blizzard Mountain dlc is coming out today but I'm still waiting and I don't know if I got the wrong one or something? from swordkight8756...