FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...

Discus and support FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] These are the windows. The game will sycn indefinitely. bde6f368-f1d2-4b7f-96fb-19a92aec42e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChadHiggins1, Sep 13, 2021.

1. ChadHiggins1
    ChadHiggins1 Guest

FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window...

FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window... [​IMG]

FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window... [​IMG]
    These are the windows. The game will sycn indefinitely.

:)

ChadHiggins1, Sep 13, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window to game the game will crash or pause saying it is syncing. With another black screen .exe file.

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

Press the Windows Button then type Services.

Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

Then select Run as Administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager,

Xbox Live Game Save,

Xbox Live Networking Service,

Gaming Services.

Do this with each of the services listed above.

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

Restart your PC and try again, please.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to bypass "xbox identity provider" app?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this CrazyCaboose009

Xbox identity provider app can't be bypassed but I found strange because you don't need to sign in with your profile every time you open the game. Only the first time.

First, let's try isolating the issue. Is this happening only with FF13? Can you test with a different game to see how it goes?

Second, please check if your windows system and apps are up to date and do the next:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app (and identity provider app if you can see it):

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and give it a new try
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I cannot install Gaming Services or Halo Infinite

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Invoked

If you open the Xbox app, are you not able to see a blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom?
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

If not, please try and double check this:
    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

Finally do this:

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and try again
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

The entirety of Minecraft as a whole is against me and Microsoft seems to have forgotten ive made an account

Keep me posted buddy!

Maybe you have the license on a different account, don't forget to sign in on both Microsoft Store and Xbox app every time you try with a different account

**In some cases is necessary run the WSReset command before try with a different account, this helps to refresh all your content and licenses:

6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Minecraft won’t download from the store with family safety on

Digital game licenses are associated to the Microsoft account used to purchase the game. To download and install the game on the child account, you'll need to sign in to the Windows 10 PC using the child's profile, and then sign in to the Windows Store app using the parent account. Here are the steps:

On the Windows 10 PC, sign in using the child's account, and then launch Windows Store.

At the upper part beside the Search box, click the account picture.

Click the profile, and then click Sign out.

Click again the user icon next to the search box, and then click Sign in.

Select Microsoft account.

Enter the email address and password of the parent account.

Click Sign in.

Install the game.

After installing the game, restart the device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in using the child's profile on Windows 10. Access the game and see if it works.
Thema:

1. FF13, requires you to check for games license twice, after click the second sign in window... - Similar Threads - FF13 requires check

2. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  3. New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

in XboX Insiders
    New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x: So apparently there's another mtn dew promo going on where it only takes 350 cap codes to get a series x. I won last year's custom series x and probably average 3 a day and have several coworkers...
  4. ff13 save data gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ff13 save data gone: I saved nine hours of final fantasy 13 gameplay on my xbox 360 memory unit earlier this afternoon. but i tried to load up the save data a few hours later, and it’s just GONE. nine hours of it....
  5. FF13 Pause Bug on Screen ( Windows Gamepass )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF13 Pause Bug on Screen ( Windows Gamepass ): I Played FF13 Until 10.8.2022 on Windows PC ( GamePass ) I got Windows11 Update on 11.8.2022 and FF13 doesn't played. I have been showed twice xbox account login dialog, When I started FF13....
  6. Xbox Game Pass - FF13 Pause Screen bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - FF13 Pause Screen bug: I've seen this particular issue raised here and elsewhere with multiple TS options suggested and I'm still short of a fix. Issue: On initial launch, the game works. I can get in, play, whatever....
  7. FF13-2 Bundle pack not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF13-2 Bundle pack not working: Hi, I bought the bundle pack of add ons for FF13-2 today. It has been installed. When I start the game and look at the downloadable content, it looks as though nothing has been bought. I should...
  8. Any one here that can help me on FF13 Lightning Returns?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any one here that can help me on FF13 Lightning Returns?: Im pretty early in the game doing side quests to lvl up. One of them requires me to kill a Meonekton. But these suckers have so much health Is there an easy to way to kill them early game?...
  9. XBOX 360 - some dlc ff13-2 not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 - some dlc ff13-2 not available: Hi, I want to get some DLC on final fantasy 13-2 on XBOX 360, but some of them DLC are unavailable Such as : - Lightning's Story: Requiem of the Goddess - Beachwear - A Wondrous Wardrobe...
  10. Xbox One Controller via Wireless Adapter can't access FF13-2s option-menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller via Wireless Adapter can't access FF13-2s option-menu: Well, if I plug in the Xbox One Controller directly via USB cable, everything works fine. But when I use the Adapter, I can't load a savegame on start nor use the option menu while ingame for...