FESTIVAL - LEVEL 2 AND 4 AVAILABLE CARS

Discus and support FESTIVAL - LEVEL 2 AND 4 AVAILABLE CARS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I upgraded my festival to level 2. I had option to chose one of 4 cars (bmw, jeep grand cherokee, lamborghini urus and i don't know what). I choose... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaneMoro, Dec 26, 2017.

  1. RaneMoro
    RaneMoro Guest

    FESTIVAL - LEVEL 2 AND 4 AVAILABLE CARS


    So, I upgraded my festival to level 2. I had option to chose one of 4 cars (bmw, jeep grand cherokee, lamborghini urus and i don't know what). I choose jeep, but my game has bugged and I had to restart the game. I restarted it, but when I joined to game
    - I don't have any car (I have, but my first car, S15). When I get into my garage I don't have option to chose free car, but I have race to do with SUV. What should I do :/?

    Platform: Windows 10

    :)
     
    RaneMoro, Dec 26, 2017
    #1
  2. MENACESPEED
    MENACESPEED Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels add on.

    what level are you?

    You might have to be of a certain level to play it. Like what level is your festivals? I'm at level

    4
     
    MENACESPEED, Dec 26, 2017
    #2
  3. does anyone know how to get unicorn cars?

    i think when you bought the vip pack on forza 3 it gave you access to 2 or 3 cars that were unicorns in that game and when transferred they are unicorns in forza 4 as well.

    the free cars you got were just standard cars based on your level.
     
    THEOWENKILLER, Dec 26, 2017
    #3
  4. MENACESPEED Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels add on.

    what level are you?

    You might have to be of a certain level to play it. Like what level is your festivals? I'm at level

    4
  5. Nursemorph Win User

    Salle des ventes Forza Horizon 4

    Is your game up-to-date? That quite often is the reason for it

    I assume you have done all the Horizon Festival events? You have to do a certain number of the Festival events to unlock it....it's related to progression rather than Level number,

    Can you access other online features? Ranked adventures? Clubs? Rivals? etc
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help

  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    does anyone know how to get unicorn cars?

    i think when you bought the vip pack on forza 3 it gave you access to 2 or 3 cars that were unicorns in that game and when transferred they are unicorns in forza 4 as well.

    the free cars you got were just standard cars based on your level.
  8. RunningBryan Win User

    Forza 4 Newb ?s

    1. Yes. Disc 2 was solely an install disc, disc 1 is the play disc.

    -

    2. In Xbox, to get "out" of the game would indicate getting to the Dashboard. To do this, press the Xbox button (the big green domed X button), then press Y (the yellow one), say yes and you're "out" of the game and on the dashboard.

    -

    3. You can play all the cars in the Free Play mode, but in career you start with just one car and unlock new ones from there (like in most racing games). The cars that you download from the "Marketplace" (DLC cars) will appear in the Free mode, but again,
    not in career mode. That's the fun of it. You start small and go from there. You will win cars along the way and get a % off or free upgrade parts for them depending on how much you drive that brand of car (Affinity). Level 4 = 100% off parts. You will
    have no need to buy a car probably. I just hit level 41 and I have bought ONE car. That's it.

    Have fun
Thema:

FESTIVAL - LEVEL 2 AND 4 AVAILABLE CARS

Loading...
  1. FESTIVAL - LEVEL 2 AND 4 AVAILABLE CARS - Similar Threads - FESTIVAL LEVEL AVAILABLE

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  6. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  7. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 freezes and crashes right after leaving the Festival

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 freezes and crashes right after leaving the Festival: so basically i installed the game again yesterday after i uninstalled it a few weeks ago and now i cant leave the Festival because as soon as i try it crashes. I tried: Running it as an...
  9. In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...: In Forza horizon four in the festival playlist, I tried to claim the horizon backstage passes that I was supposed to be given for 50% completion. I did not receive it. How do I fix this?...
  10. In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.: How do I check the status or fix this? 12f5827a-fd68-4c1e-aee0-247eb6c56269