Ferrari 458 spider does it work with windows 10? Or latest version windows?

Discus and support Ferrari 458 spider does it work with windows 10? Or latest version windows? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ferrari 458 spider does it work with windows [img] 6ea82aa3-cb8d-4357-b4a4-02e3ea3ff9c7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phil seychell, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Ferrari 458 spider does it work with windows 10? Or latest version windows?

Ferrari 458 spider does it work with windows
    Ferrari 458 spider does it work with windows 10? Or latest version windows? [​IMG]

:)

Phil seychell, Nov 12, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi Phil seychell,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I understand that you would like to use your Ferrari 458 spider on Windows 10 PC. Upon doing research as per article My Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel does not work on my PC - Thrustmaster - Technical support website. The Ferrari 458 Spider is not supported by Windows platforms, and there are no drivers for it to work on Windows. Windows computers may detect the wheel and some of its buttons might work, but it will not be fully functional.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

steering wheel compatibility

The version you are using is the old RW Ferrari 458 Racing Wheel that is compatible with xbox 360 and not compatible with xbox one.

The new version Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel is compatible with Xbox One.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox one steering wheel! Has anyone got a suggestion for a good wireless steering wheel?

5. Loubet_dan Win User

steering wheel on a PC

I forgot to mention my steering wheel control is a ferrari 458 spider for xbox one
  6. Stang616 Win User

Listed DLC Cars in Buy Cars Grid

The Ferrari Collector achievement does not include DLC, since they are not on Disc 1. Also, the only Ferrari's that are currently DLC are the 458 Challenge and the 458 GT2.
Thema:

1. Ferrari 458 spider does it work with windows 10? Or latest version windows? - Similar Threads - Ferrari 458 spider

2. Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel doesn’t power on

in XBoX on Windows
    Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel doesn’t power on: it don’t power on and the light don’t come up and I plugged it in with diff ports it has and still no luck and I restarted the Xbox and the wheel still don’t turn on...
  3. My Ferrari 458 Spider Racing wheel not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Ferrari 458 Spider Racing wheel not working: My Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel only works on the Home Screen but as soon as I’m into a game none of the buttons or pedals work. My controller is disconnect, I’ve reset my Xbox discontented...
  4. Why is Xbox series S not detecting steering wheel Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox series S not detecting steering wheel Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider?: My son connected his new Thrustmaster Ferrari Soider 458 to his Xbox series S but when he goes to play Forza 5 he can’t use it to steer. He can use the wheel as a controller but it is not...
  5. Xbox One S - Thrustmaster Ferrari Spider 458 Wheel not steering correctly after last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Thrustmaster Ferrari Spider 458 Wheel not steering correctly after last update: Since early 2021 I've been having fun playing Forza Motorsport 6 and Forza Motorsport 7 on my Xbox One S with the Thrustmaster Ferrari Spider 458 wheel & pedal kit. I put my console & pedals away...
  6. My thrustmaster Ferrari 458 spider works on every thing else but games so if I use it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My thrustmaster Ferrari 458 spider works on every thing else but games so if I use it on...: I have an xbox one and I plug my thrustmaster in and it works to navigate through the xbox but not on the games 3a565368-611a-467c-8511-02a669486ad3
  7. Ferrari 458 Spider steering wheel connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ferrari 458 Spider steering wheel connection issues: Hi, When I connect my steering wheel via the USB port to my xbox, the console starts lagging massively. Games take about 4x as long to load, and in f1 2021 and 2022, when I try and sign in, the...
  8. ferrari 458 spider wheel wont power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    ferrari 458 spider wheel wont power on: When I connect the wheel to my xbox it wont power up even when I press the button it just flashes for a second then powers off. 23184aee-52e0-4a83-b630-0a2e6c609973
  9. Ferrari 458 Spider

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ferrari 458 Spider: Hi, Can the steering wheel "Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider" work with Flight Simulator 2021? Thanks. 69e90d67-39e5-4c1d-a41b-281a1948db89
  10. ​I cannot connect my new Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel to XBOX one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​I cannot connect my new Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel to XBOX one.: I cannot connect my new Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel to XBOX one. The only button which works on the wheel is the "A" button. XBOX does not see it in the settings. Both Forza 6 & NFS 2015 do...