Fehlercode

Discus and support Fehlercode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo Ihr, ich erhalte den folgenden Fehlercode 3CD63F4AB8000F00C0000013 wie kann ich diesen beheben? Viele Grüße Gülay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrazenPigeon719, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Fehlercode

Hallo Ihr,

ich erhalte den folgenden Fehlercode

3CD63F4AB8000F00C0000013
    wie kann ich diesen beheben?

Viele Grüße

Gülay

:)

BrazenPigeon719, Oct 18, 2017
  2. FiedlPlayz88
    FiedlPlayz88 Guest
    Sign in troubles

kann mich auch nicht einloggen

Fehlercode 0x87DD0006

FiedlPlayz88, Oct 18, 2017
  3. funhouse28
    funhouse28 Guest
    Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later. Status code: 803E0002

es kommt immer fehlercode 803e0002 was tun ?

funhouse28, Oct 18, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Fehlercode

Hi there,

this errorcode may mean that you might have accidentally removed the game disc from the disc tray while the system was updating, or your game disc might be dirty or damaged

Please try all the steps mentioned at:
    http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/errors/error-code-c000-0013

If that fails you will need to set up a repair for the console via
    http://myservice.xbox.com
    or by contacting Xbox Support

To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat), to contact Xbox Support use
    Contact Us | Xbox Support like mentioned on the link

5. funhouse28 Win User

Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later. Status code: 803E0002

es kommt immer fehlercode 803e0002 was tun ?
  6. FiedlPlayz88 Win User

Sign in troubles

kann mich auch nicht einloggen

Fehlercode 0x87DD0006
  7. Miss Diggz Win User

Fehlercode

Hey there PegasusKadavar,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Since this thread is pretty outdated and the original poster has most likely been taken care of, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. Feel free to list out any troubleshooting steps
    you may have already tried and post up any error codes you may be receiving. This way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community. Thanks so much!
  8. PegasusKadavar Win User

Fehlercode

Hallo,

habe vor ein paar Wochen meine Xbox gestartet und musste mit erschrecken feststellen, dass meine Slim erneut von einem Fehlercode betroffen ist. Fehlercode E68: D.h. Festplatte ist platt, durchgebrannt, was auch immer - Die Lampen leuchten rot und die Konsole
    lässt sich nicht mehr starten, ohne das die Festplatte entfernt wird. Das bedeutet das alle Gamerscores und Spielstände futsch sind. Is ja nicht so "schlimm", sind ja nur wieder einmal 500 € die in den Himmel geschossen wurden und auf das Konto von Microsoft
    fließen.

Kundensupport fühlt sich keiner zuständig und per E-mail erreicht man auch niemanden. Optimal eingefedelt, würde ich mal sagen!!!! Fehler so eingespeisst in das System, dass wenn die Garantie um ist man sich gleich eine neue Festplatte für runde, ja ganz
    billige 100 € kaufen muss.

Kundenorientiert??? Nicht die Bohne!!!

Da das jetzt die Zweite Xbox ist, die kurz nach der GArantie in Rauch aufgeht und mir keinerlei Kulanzansprüche gewährt werden, werde ich das Disaster von einer Xbox aus meiner Wohnung entfernen und Sie in den Jordan befördern.

Xbox - Auf nimmer Wiedersehen!!!!!

Fehler dieser Kategorie sind eine Frechheit, eine Schande das man damit so weit kommt und sich die Leute immer wieder neue Festplatten und Konsolen aneignen und dabei jede Nacht beten das nicht wieder ein Fehler auftritt.

Hauste rin

[Translation: Hello

my Xbox started a few weeks ago and had to scare with determine that my slim is once again affected by an error code. Error code E68: I.e. disk is flat, blown, or whatever - the lamps light up red and the console does not start, without removing the hard
    drive. This means that all Gamerscore and game saves are gone. Is not really "bad", are €500 that were shot into the sky and flow on the account Microsoft Yes only once again.

Customer support feels responsible none and by E-mail, you can reach anyone. Best eingefedelt, I would say! Error so driven in the system, that when the warranty is you are just need to buy a new hard drive for round, quite cheap €100.

Customer oriented??? Not the bean!

Since this is now the second Xbox, which goes up in smoke shortly after the warranty and no grace claims be granted me, I will remove the disaster of an Xbox from my apartment and move in the Jordan.

Xbox - never see you again!

This category are impertinence, a shame that so far to get to and suitable people new hard drives and consoles and pray there every night never fails that.

Hale rin]
  9. Mister Cerb Win User

Fehlercode

Hey there Atro! I'm sorry to hear about the error code. Let's see what we can do to figure things out.

I'm sorry to say that I'm having a little trouble understanding the situation. Can you tell us exactly what's happening when you get that error code? What functions are you trying to perform when you see that error code pop up?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to assist. =)
Thema:

Fehlercode