Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016]

Discus and support Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Kein Abrufen von Microsoft Sudoku oder anderen Microsoft Spielen im Store (Mahjong ... usw) möglich, Fehlercode 0x80090016, habe diese Spiele schon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HanneloreHopfe, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016]

Kein Abrufen von Microsoft Sudoku oder anderen Microsoft Spielen im Store (Mahjong ... usw) möglich, Fehlercode 0x80090016, habe diese Spiele schon seit Ewigkeit gespielt, nun kann ich sie nicht mehr aus dem Store herunterladen. Andere Spiele kann ich
    laden.

Danke für eine hilfreiche Antwort.

PC Neustart, aktuellste Windowsversion, usw alles erledigt... Fehler trat im Zeitraum nach Installation der letzten kumulativen Updates (KB 4528760, 4532938) vom 15.01.2020 auf

[Translation-No retrieving Microsoft Sudoku or other Microsoft games in the Store (Mahjong ... etc) possible, error code 0x80090016, have played these games for eternity, now I can't download them from the store anymore. Other games I can load.

Thank you for a helpful answer.

PC restart, latest Windows version, etc everything done... Error occurred in the period after the last cumulative updates (KB 4528760, 4532938) were installed on January 15, 2020]

Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016] [​IMG]

:)

HanneloreHopfe, Jan 23, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issues downloading games. Are you sure you are logged into the account that owns the games? We recommend to go on the Microsoft
    casual games community
    . Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a support
    site
    for the casual games you can look over also. Can also try these steps:

1. Press “Windows Key” and type “Cmd”. You will see the command prompt pop up at
      the top of the list. right click on the “Command prompt” and select “Run as administrator” to run the command prompt with administrator privileges.
    2. This will open the command prompt as shown in the image below.
    3. Once the command prompt is opened, put the command *sfc /scannow* without asterisks and press enter.
    4. This command will initiate the SFC scan. This scan will examine all the system files for errors and will resolve them automatically. This process generally takes around 20 minutes.
    5. Once the scan has been successfully finished, reboot the system.
    6. After reboot, check the status of the error. The error will most probably be gone and you can resume your use of the system without any interruption.
    Thanks,

Brad
  3. Geth Win User

Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016)

That code is either Corruption of Ngc folder or there is a 3rd party applications causing a block on that file.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016)

5. TFLG Crimi75 Win User

Pack Mitsubishi. "ERREUR 0X800900" (Mitsubishi Pack. "0X800900 error ")

Merci!

Alors, mon problème viens de Forza Horizon 4, et plus précisément, je n'ai pas accès au contenu gratuit ce que le jeu propose le "Pack Mitsubishi" je
    suis embêter depuis la sortie de celui-ci, je ne peux pas y aller jouer car que je suis sur une voiture, que ce soit code 0X80090016 je précise que j'ai tous les jours la mise jour de Windows Microsoft Store également.

(Mod Translation)

Thank you!

So my problem just came from Forza Horizon 4, and more specifically, I do not have access to free content to what the game offers the "Mitsubishi Pack " Jesui annoy since the release of it, I can not go there play because
    I'm on a car , whether it's code 0X80090016 I specify that I have every day to update Windows Microsoft Store also.
  6. TFLG Crimi75 Win User

Pack Mitsubishi. "ERREUR 0X800900" (Mitsubishi Pack. "0X800900 error ")

Bonjour !!

Alors, après désinstallation et réinstallation de Forza Horizon 4 mon problème persiste toujours !!!! lorsque je veux prendre possession du Pack Mitsubishi il m'est impossible de le télécharger il m'indique "UNE ERREUR S'EST PRODUITE veuillez réessayer
    ultérieurement" avec un code erreur toujours le même 0X80090016 que dois je faire .....???? je suis quand même en Edition Utime

- j'ai désinstaller

- j'ai réinstaller

- j'ai fait toutes les Mise a jours de Windows

- j'ai aussi vérifier la version du Microsoft Store Version 11810.1001.12.0 qui a l'air d’être aussi la dernière version

Que dois-je faire ?

Translation:

Hello!!

So after uninstalling and reinstalling Forza Horizon 4 My problem still persists!!!! When I want to take possession of the Mitsubishi Pack it is impossible for me to download it it tells me "An error occurred please retry later " With an error code always
    the same 0X80090016 what should I do.....???? I'm still in Edition Utime

-I Uninstall

-I reinstall

-I did all the Windows update

-I also check the version of the Microsoft Store version 11810.1001.12.0 which looks to be also the latest version

What do I do?
Thema:

1. Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016] - Similar Threads - Fehlercode 0x80090016 Translation

2. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  3. 如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]: 今天,我注册了一个 Outlook 电子邮箱,然后我的 Microsoft 账户自动将新的 Outlook 电子邮箱设置为登录首选项,但是我登录我的 Minecraft 基岩版账户的时候,发现 Xbox 账户已经 法通过新的 Outlook 电子邮箱以及之前使用的电子邮箱登录。而我又不小心用新的 Outlook 电子邮箱注册了一个新的 Xbox 账户。现在,我不知道怎么 注销我新注册的多余...
  4. error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]: i try sign in but i can't and put this error 0x80048888 , i go to find information about that but i didn't find. who can give a resolucion about this. THANKS bed46858-79a2-48d6-a510-10050705b6c4
  5. Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...: Não consigo baixar jogos ou apps no meu Series S, toda vez tenho problema de "Instalação interrompida". Já mudei DNS, endereço MAC e ate testei outra conexão. Vi inúmeros vídeos na internet e vi...
  6. Starfield Translation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Translation: Please release this game as including Turkish. It is cheap and very effective for players. This game depends on %90 to language like cyberpunk, elders scrolls. Last day i have finished ESS as...
  7. Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016): So, I'm trying to start my free trial for a Minecraft Realm but every time I try to create it, I just get a message saying: Something Went Wrong Please try again later. 0x80090016 and it...
  8. Problems with XBox One on Windows 10 Er Message 0x80090016 not recognised

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with XBox One on Windows 10 Er Message 0x80090016 not recognised: I had to change my Microsoft Account password. Now the XBoxOne on Windows 10 won't open. It keeps giving Something went wrong Please Try again later error message 0x80090016 which the...