Feeding frenzy “food bank” achievement

Discus and support Feeding frenzy “food bank” achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t find a forum or help on this discussion. I need help from someone to help me unlock this achievement as it will not unlock for me. I have met... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dream Killer RM, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Feeding frenzy “food bank” achievement

I can’t find a forum or help on this discussion. I need help from someone to help me unlock this achievement as it will not unlock for me. I have met all of the requirements.

Notes: I’ve uninstalled and installed multiple times. I’ve search on th Xbox support website with no luck. I’ve talked to the chat robot with no luck. I’ve called Xbox support with no luck. I am connected to Xbox Live and I have left it on for about an hour or
    two to see if it would unlock. Nothing. Even deleted the memory to see if I just have to start over. Come to find out it’s attached to my gamertag. Any suggestions/help?

:)

Dream Killer RM, Nov 2, 2017
  2. Elmo DFZ
    Elmo DFZ Guest
    Feeding Frenzy Error!

I've just added points to my account specifically to buy Feeding Frenzy as I had it years ago on my ex's 360, and wanted to finish the achievements.

Gone to play it and it's come with the message:

This game does not support PAL-50. Please change your display setting to PAL-60. To change your setting, in System, select Console Settings, Display.

I have tried this but I don't have the option to change the PAL setting. I'm playing on a monitor through a VGA cable, will this be the problem?

If it is the VGA and it means I will be unable to play it, how will I go about getting my points replaced? I know it says no refund will be given on the download screen but I
    WILL expect them to be refunded.

Elmo DFZ, Nov 2, 2017
  3. Elmo DFZ
    Elmo DFZ Guest
    Feeding Frenzy Error!

Hi, this has been sorted now by one of the Xbox support guys!

All is good in the land of fish! Feeding frenzy “food bank” achievement :D

Elmo DFZ, Nov 2, 2017
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

24HZ games?

there is one 360 game that still requires 50hz or it craps out. feeding frenzy.
  5. DownbeatTiger43 Win User

Feeding Frenzy Error!

Can you get Feeding Frenzy on an Xbox One? Or does it have an arcade store game thing? If not, will it ever because I am looking to get one but I would like to at least like to move my old arcade games into an Xbox One? Would I be able to? I have Feeding
    Frenzy 2 anyways.
  6. Elmo DFZ Win User

Feeding Frenzy Error!

Hi, this has been sorted now by one of the Xbox support guys!

All is good in the land of fish! :D
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Feeding Frenzy Error!

Hey there! Can you confirm that your account region matches your physical location for me. You can find your account region by logging in to
    https://billing.microsoft.com and click on "Go to personal information".
  8. Elmo DFZ Win User

Feeding Frenzy Error!

I had to use a TV to change the PAL setting from 50 to 60, then plugged the monitor back in and it was fine. Plus my other games still work so all is good :)
Thema:

Feeding frenzy “food bank” achievement

1. Feeding frenzy “food bank” achievement - Similar Threads - Feeding frenzy “food

2. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  3. Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements in notifications behind and activity feed.: [img] [img] As you can see in the pictures my achievements are 2days behind what the game shows current and it all began last week. Activity feed and notifications used to show the most recent...
  4. Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox activity feed/ gamerscore/ achievements problem: Everything is coming 3 or 4 days behind.. 21ab0ab1-1b32-4213-a51e-60dbdeebdde4
  5. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  6. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

in XBoX on Windows
    Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private: I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a ban for something you never did....
  7. Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.: Upon attempting to upload my clip, it comes up with error code 0x80190193. My NAT type is open, and I can join parties fine. Game is Unturned. a7c70c79-6d25-4b3f-9146-6eabe8976e05
  8. Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox captures aren't going to activity feed: My Xbox videos and clips has not appeared on my profile for a few months now unless it physically post it there with a caption. How do I get it to go right to my activity feed like it used to. I...
  9. "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...: Can someone please verify this? Where is this rule written in the online policy? 0e616f4d-bc4f-4a8a-9198-f2cbef82ad96
  10. Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch: its 2023 how is there still no option for chat overlay to be put on screen? 5b00a9d4-9e99-4dac-a521-0eeda0326ec0