Feedback: Report a Problem v2 not working on Series X
Discus and support Feedback: Report a Problem v2 not working on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am having a number of problems with the insider program on the series X and I am unable to report from console as the report a problem v2 app will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/morpheus2n2, Nov 11, 2020.
Thema:
Feedback: Report a Problem v2 not working on Series X
Loading...
-
Feedback: Report a Problem v2 not working on Series X - Similar Threads - Feedback Report Problem
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26
in XboX InsidersXBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,... -
Some feedback regarding the reporting system.
in XboX InsidersSome feedback regarding the reporting system.: Since Xbox Insiders program seems to be actually taking feedback seriously for the first time in a long long time I just wanna give my feedback on something that i gave feedback on that never... -
I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...
in XboX InsidersI clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...: Hope this helps. submitted by /u/6ar9r [link] [comments] -
Minecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page
in XBoX on WindowsMinecraft installer, feedback page, and bug report page: Minecraft is a very high-profile software product. In light of this, can we get a new team to write and support the software around it -- the launcher, support system, and feedback process? Maybe...