Feedback on the new home experience.

Discus and support Feedback on the new home experience. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just saw that official feedback thread of this great new home experience was locked so I wanted to give my opinion again. At this moment the new home... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pixelized0NE, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Feedback on the new home experience.

I just saw that official feedback thread of this great new home experience was locked so I wanted to give my opinion again. At this moment the new home is not a home for me, if it's going to be something like this in the future my 20 years I have been a "fanboy" will end and I will move to PS5.

If these effin ads will be reduced like them were before in GA version it is ok I guess but if my console turns to ADBOX SERIES X there is no home for me. Ads has no place on my home screen. For a long time those annoying ads has been creeping to my dash and now this?! I have bought a premium device and I want a toggle in console settings that will allow to opt out advertising on home screen. Thank you.

submitted by /u/pixelized0NE
    [link] [comments]

/u/pixelized0NE, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy & clutters the site up!

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My home xbox isnt working

We could try waiting until Microsoft releases a new Xbox software update

In the meantime you could try sending this feedback to Microsoft via feedback portal and then clicking on the blue button

https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com

I personally didn't experience this issue on my Series S.

But I saw that some players are having the same issue with Home Xbox / Game Sharing
  4. Septic Kebab Win User

Xbox Fitness Glitches/Bugs

I'll be experimenting with this in the new year, I tried it on day one for giggles & got chucked back to the home screen after a minute of watching a video. Not a biggy just thought the servers were being hammered on Day one.

I'll try it out soon for real & provide some feedback here.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

my home xbox

In the meantime you could try sending this feedback to Microsoft via feedback portal and then clicking on the blue button

https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com

I personally didn't experience this issue on my Series S.

But I saw that some players are having the same issue with Home Xbox / Game Sharing
  6. MildCrown932 Win User

Purchasing Xbox One

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I just purchased the system today. Look fwd to the online experience as well, that will be new to me.

Jeff
Thema:

Feedback on the new home experience.

1. Feedback on the new home experience. - Similar Threads - Feedback home experience

2. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  3. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insiders – Your feedback shapes the new Home experience

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders – Your feedback shapes the new Home experience: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insiders – Thank you for your feedback – New Xbox Home Experience

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders – Thank you for your feedback – New Xbox Home Experience: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback: I was a long-time Insider during the last few years of the Xbox One's life cycle, then left the program once I got my Series X. After a couple years with stable updates, I figured I'd jump back...
  7. Xbox Insiders – Your feedback and more experiments for the New Xbox Home Experience

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders – Your feedback and more experiments for the New Xbox Home Experience: submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. My home XBOX feedback (why only 5 switches)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home XBOX feedback (why only 5 switches): Why is my home Xbox so restrictive to only 5 switches even though it is just two Xbox's? One time my friend turned it and I think one time it switched itself off? Unfortunately, you can't contact...
  9. More feedback for xbox and google home integration

in XboX Insiders
    More feedback for xbox and google home integration: I have more feedback to submit for the xbox and google home beta integration program. I am unable to submit feedback via this circulated survey (https://forms.gle/wQXx5Fd7LLTFTML59) because I've...
  10. Home Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Home Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback: After 24hrs with the new design, i have to say that it is a push in the right direction but i still don't think it is the answer to the Dashboard everyone wants. There is pro's and con's regarding...