Feedback on the new home experience.
Discus and support Feedback on the new home experience. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just saw that official feedback thread of this great new home experience was locked so I wanted to give my opinion again. At this moment the new home... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pixelized0NE, Nov 15, 2022.
Thema:
Feedback on the new home experience.
Loading...
-
Feedback on the new home experience. - Similar Threads - Feedback home experience
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Xbox Insiders – Your feedback shapes the new Home experience
in XboX InsidersXbox Insiders – Your feedback shapes the new Home experience: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] -
Xbox Insiders – Thank you for your feedback – New Xbox Home Experience
in XboX InsidersXbox Insiders – Thank you for your feedback – New Xbox Home Experience: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] -
Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback
in XboX InsidersAlpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback: I was a long-time Insider during the last few years of the Xbox One's life cycle, then left the program once I got my Series X. After a couple years with stable updates, I figured I'd jump back... -
Xbox Insiders – Your feedback and more experiments for the New Xbox Home Experience
in XboX InsidersXbox Insiders – Your feedback and more experiments for the New Xbox Home Experience: submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] -
My home XBOX feedback (why only 5 switches)
in XBoX AccessibilityMy home XBOX feedback (why only 5 switches): Why is my home Xbox so restrictive to only 5 switches even though it is just two Xbox's? One time my friend turned it and I think one time it switched itself off? Unfortunately, you can't contact... -
More feedback for xbox and google home integration
in XboX InsidersMore feedback for xbox and google home integration: I have more feedback to submit for the xbox and google home beta integration program. I am unable to submit feedback via this circulated survey (https://forms.gle/wQXx5Fd7LLTFTML59) because I've... -
Home Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback
in XboX InsidersHome Experiment | Thoughts and Feedback: After 24hrs with the new design, i have to say that it is a push in the right direction but i still don't think it is the answer to the Dashboard everyone wants. There is pro's and con's regarding...