Feedback I submit to the Feedback Hub isn't anywhere to be found.
Discus and support Feedback I submit to the Feedback Hub isn't anywhere to be found. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've posted on the Feedback Hub about the issue seemingly introduced in Xbox App version 2211.1000.41.0 where Gaming Services can update in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dinjoralo, Nov 23, 2022.
Thema:
Feedback I submit to the Feedback Hub isn't anywhere to be found.
Loading...
-
Feedback I submit to the Feedback Hub isn't anywhere to be found. - Similar Threads - Feedback submit Feedback
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
So how do I submit feedback that this update is complete butt?
in XboX InsidersSo how do I submit feedback that this update is complete butt?: It’s one big ad. Like I know I have game pass and how to look at it. They removed my pins. It’s cluttered and ugly. And there’s no way for me to even customize it like I previously could with the... -
Is this the best place to submit feedback/bugs in regards to games on the insider app?
in XboX InsidersIs this the best place to submit feedback/bugs in regards to games on the insider app?: Hey all. Been an xbox insider for a long time now but just found this sub. How's it work? Am I able to submit feedback here or should I still be doing that through the xbox insider app? Also, is... -
Project Xcloud - can't submit feedback
in XBoX on MobileProject Xcloud - can't submit feedback: I keep getting an error message when i try to submit feedback. Any thoughts? cfc47a41-49db-47a8-a9d6-f648b2509b8e -
How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?: This is really vague, but how do I put feedback in a place where Microsoft has a shot of seeing it? I had my 3rd xbox controller in less than 2 years break on me (this one in less than 4 months...