Feedback I submit to the Feedback Hub isn't anywhere to be found.

Discus and support Feedback I submit to the Feedback Hub isn't anywhere to be found. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've posted on the Feedback Hub about the issue seemingly introduced in Xbox App version 2211.1000.41.0 where Gaming Services can update in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dinjoralo, Nov 23, 2022.

1. /u/Dinjoralo
    /u/Dinjoralo Guest

I've posted on the Feedback Hub about the issue seemingly introduced in Xbox App version 2211.1000.41.0 where Gaming Services can update in the background while a game is running, causing it to force-close. I have noticed looking back at the Feedback Hub that my posts seems to have gone missing. It isn't anywhere in the "Submitted by me" section of the Feedback hub, and I can't find it by trying to search for what I recall the title to be. I made a second post after noticing this about a week later, and that is nowhere to be found either.

submitted by /u/Dinjoralo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dinjoralo, Nov 23, 2022
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

After the update 8 (± 2 days) November Gears 5 is stuttering and have microlags.

3. XBF Diego M Win User

How to get Wordament app only to download to PC ?

Hi R Starzuft,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately there isn't an individual Wordament app in the Microsoft Store. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is the newer version of word games on Windows 10, which includes Crosswords, Wordament, and Jumble. Instead of separating the games into 3 different
    apps, they are all found in one app.

Feedback for apps on Windows can be submitted through the Feedback Hub app for Windows 10. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.
  4. Marcus Hawkins1 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Rewards

Hello,

I submitted my feedback of my suggestion yesterday to the Feedback Hub, but I can't see a copy of it under My Feedback. I submitted another piece of feedback today, and I can't see a copy of that either.

Where can I see my feedback that I submitted?
  5. Pandy Yato Win User

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/reputation 'translations'

Heya,

I would recommend that you submit this as feedback through Microsoft's official feedback hub:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4021566/windows-10-send-feedback-to-microsoft-with-feedback-hub

There, they will see it and be able to take it into account.
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

"The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" - Mic already enabled in Privacy Settings

Hi,

In this case if nothing works. I encourage you to submit your issue using the Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about your issue
    that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback.

Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

For more information on the Feedback Hub, see our support article and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcSIpdcLlKc.

In order to submit new feedback please follow these steps:

On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.

Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.

Keep us in the loop if you need assistance in the future.
Thema:

1. Feedback I submit to the Feedback Hub isn't anywhere to be found. - Similar Threads - Feedback submit Feedback

2. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  3. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  4. Issue with feedback messages on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with feedback messages on console: Hi everyone, for a few days now I've been receiving messages on the console regarding leaving feedback regarding the service due to a problem I've had. the problem is that I have already received...
  5. Feedback for february insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for february insiders update: The calibration tool has potential but I noticed each time I run the calibration on my xbox it returns different values, as when I play my game it feels diferent, and annoyingly ruins my aim in...
  6. Feedback for February insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for February insiders update: The calibration tool has potential but I noticed each time I run the calibration on my xbox it returns different values, as when I play my game it feels diferent, and annoyingly ruins my aim in...
  7. So how do I submit feedback that this update is complete butt?

in XboX Insiders
    So how do I submit feedback that this update is complete butt?: It’s one big ad. Like I know I have game pass and how to look at it. They removed my pins. It’s cluttered and ugly. And there’s no way for me to even customize it like I previously could with the...
  8. Is this the best place to submit feedback/bugs in regards to games on the insider app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is this the best place to submit feedback/bugs in regards to games on the insider app?: Hey all. Been an xbox insider for a long time now but just found this sub. How's it work? Am I able to submit feedback here or should I still be doing that through the xbox insider app? Also, is...
  9. Project Xcloud - can't submit feedback

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project Xcloud - can't submit feedback: I keep getting an error message when i try to submit feedback. Any thoughts? cfc47a41-49db-47a8-a9d6-f648b2509b8e
  10. How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?: This is really vague, but how do I put feedback in a place where Microsoft has a shot of seeing it? I had my 3rd xbox controller in less than 2 years break on me (this one in less than 4 months...