Feedback for Xbox GameBar [Good place?]

Discus and support Feedback for Xbox GameBar [Good place?] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is this a good place for feedback regarding xbox gamebar? because I tried providing feedback using the feedback hub ages ago but nothing happened.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/battler624, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Feedback for Xbox GameBar [Good place?]

Is this a good place for feedback regarding xbox gamebar? because I tried providing feedback using the feedback hub ages ago but nothing happened.

submitted by /u/battler624
    [link] [comments]

/u/battler624, Mar 14, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Battery level on W10

Puppy Fujo is correct with this, there is no battery level indicator. If you want one though, then make a post on the xbox feedback website xboxideas.uservoice.com or leave feedback on the gamebar app by pressing the windows key & g on the keyboard, and
    select settings cog icon, and select leave game bar feedback.
  3. CptThade Win User

Extra Account Customization

Customization always be good. Place your feedback at reddit topic or at feedback app :)
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try again later."]

I just noticed that you are in the preview group this may have something to do with it, you will need to report the issue through the Xbox insider hub. To do this click on feedback from the gamebar settings.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox 1 Notifications.

Yeah, that's a good place to leave feedback, WPAK, but not necessarily to discuss it. :p
  6. zpb1988 Win User

GAME BAR STOPPED WORKING WINDOWS

Hello Community,

For some reason the Gamebar does not want to open for me on the game Tibia.

I click "yes this is a game" and nothing happens.

It was working just a week or so ago.

I have all updates as far as i know.

The Gamebar opens right up for any other game.

any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Thema:

Feedback for Xbox GameBar [Good place?]

1. Feedback for Xbox GameBar [Good place?] - Similar Threads - Feedback GameBar place

2. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  3. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  4. Issue with feedback messages on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with feedback messages on console: Hi everyone, for a few days now I've been receiving messages on the console regarding leaving feedback regarding the service due to a problem I've had. the problem is that I have already received...
  5. Feedback for february insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for february insiders update: The calibration tool has potential but I noticed each time I run the calibration on my xbox it returns different values, as when I play my game it feels diferent, and annoyingly ruins my aim in...
  6. Feedback for February insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for February insiders update: The calibration tool has potential but I noticed each time I run the calibration on my xbox it returns different values, as when I play my game it feels diferent, and annoyingly ruins my aim in...
  7. Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...: Hi Microsoft friends, it seems the official Microsoft sub-reddits aren't the venues to post a "design" (it's not a design perse but a suggestion on what to add to the next Xbox controller to make...
  8. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  9. Direct message/email feedback to Xbox team?

in XboX Insiders
    Direct message/email feedback to Xbox team?: Hey guys is there a way to send direct feedback via email or message to the Xbox team? Been playing Xbox since 2001 and have some thoughts. Would be much easier to compose the long message on my...
  10. [Gamebar] Settings panel closes when clicking Gamebar Feedback under Feedback settings.

in XboX Insiders
    [Gamebar] Settings panel closes when clicking Gamebar Feedback under Feedback settings.: When I click XBox Gamebar Feedback under Feedback in Gamerbar settings, the settings panel closes and nothing happens. When I click settings again, it brings me to General. Windows Feedback app is...