Feedback for the new Xbox Dashboard
Discus and support Feedback for the new Xbox Dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Insider Community, I hope this message finds you all well. I wanted to share some feedback regarding the recent changes to the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Substantial_Paper182, Nov 20, 2023.
Thema:
Feedback for the new Xbox Dashboard
Loading...
-
Feedback for the new Xbox Dashboard - Similar Threads - Feedback Dashboard
-
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
Xbox Dashboard Feedback After Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update - Xbox SeriesX|S
in XboX InsidersXbox Dashboard Feedback After Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update - Xbox SeriesX|S: After Alpha Skip-Ahead update (2308.221027-1900), I was displeased with the appearance of the Xbox dashboard. There are too many marketplace, games, and Game Pass advertisements. I want to see... -
New Xbox Dashboard Experience Feedback
in XboX InsidersNew Xbox Dashboard Experience Feedback: new dashboard? Is that live or in testing phase? Don't see anything about it on insider app. Feedback: I'm hating it & I'm usually not like this. It is now saturated with gamepass playlist genres.... -
E3 2020 canceled/ new dashboard feedback
in XBoX on ConsolesE3 2020 canceled/ new dashboard feedback: With the possibility of E3 2020 being canceled due to the cornoavirus, Xbox should go right ahead with an online showcase for 2020 ahead of time to beat playstation to the punch. In 2013 Xbox lost... -
Xbox one dashboard update-feedback
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one dashboard update-feedback: well to start off, the update looks amazing I love the look the easy user interface and how smooth everything transitions a couple notes for anyone that knows where to post this the sound when... -
Feedback on the New UI with the preview dashboard:
in XBoX on ConsolesFeedback on the New UI with the preview dashboard:: So far i have been really enjoying the new UI. I really like the changes with everything but, there are many issues with it that I have found since it downloaded. The download and installation...