Feedback for the new November UI.

Discus and support Feedback for the new November UI. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am currently looking at the new update that released recently the past few days ago. This may sound nitpicky but I have some problems with how... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_Hoody_, Nov 26, 2022.

1. /u/_Hoody_
    /u/_Hoody_ Guest

I am currently looking at the new update that released recently the past few days ago.

This may sound nitpicky but I have some problems with how things are laid out. For example: clubs is not a quick press in the tabs anymore, it is now in the Friends & Community Updates section, meaning 3 buttons presses to get to my club. This is quite tedious and pointless to me.

It wouldn’t be much of a problem if I had it on my Home page like before but unfortunately that has been removed and I cannot add it back due to home being “full”, despite having only 2 games on there. This could be a bug to fix but it’s a little annoying.

Please make clubs a lot quicker to access. Either give it a shortcut in the Friends section or Games Activity section or possibly add another tab dedicated to it entirely (as an option not a requirement).

submitted by /u/_Hoody_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_Hoody_, Nov 26, 2022
  2. grambo1980 Win User

ui feedback

also why cant i send a voice or video message to my friends?
  3. grambo1980 Win User

ui feedback

ok that just mashed all of my text into one big paragraph.... forums fail
  4. Mister Urkel Win User

ui feedback

Hey grambo1980,

You bring up lots of good questions and points in your post. There are many things that were seen that made Xbox One the console to own. To me and many others it still is. I feel like learning all the features it can do right now will take some time, reading,
    trial and error on everyone's part.

I have used some commands like Xbox volume up and can see limitations. I just end up reaching for the remote and raising the volume by hand. This is an example of using this system for what it can do now and know that it will only get better.

Xbox 360 was a continual work in progress. Continual updates, feed back from the community and hard work through out the life of the unit created the console we loved and adored. The Xbox One Console will continue to grow with updates, fixes and added features.
    I think we need to continue to be patient like we have been and will bring to light updates to better this system.

We are not pushing your concerns aside but will use them to better the system of the future. We appreciate the passion you have to help create the One console to own and want to you to believe that it can be done with you and our other fellow Gamers help.

I don't mean to ramble but wanted to at least provide you some feed back since you have seriously spent quality time to draft your thoughts here to share your passion for the next Gen.

Please if you have any further questions or concerns please contact us and we will be happy to help.

Just to add:

I believe you can turn off the Notifications in the settings tab so you don't worry about getting killed while destroying others in BF4.

There is a tab in to learn more about the Kinect commands on the dash or you can brush up on these with this link of Kinect

voice
    commands and
    Gestures
  5. grambo1980 Win User

ui feedback

why cant i snap skype? want to skype while watching tv xbox volume up... id have to this 10-20 times for the audio to really make a difference (reciever controls my adui) friends - whos on xbo? whos not? why is the default view not only show friends online.
    tv - changing channels. it often missed numbers when it trys to change channels, guess it could be where/how my xbox is positioned in relation to the cable box. how does the ir blaster work? dnla, whyc cant i stream my own videos? i have a large collection
    of digital media since i converted all of my dvds & bluray to digital diskless. i cant browse my network for media, only use PlayTo. also no mkv/h264 support which is a deal breaker for that. im just going to use another box for my streaming. i would think
    you would rather me use your box. you could also allow me to buy tv/movies that im missing from my own collection multitasking - hey its great. but what if i need to quit out of a menu or app due to a bug or something? like my network settings i ran a test
    and now its stuck on the results screen and have no way of going back same thing with bf4. i lost connection to the servers and was not able to do MP games. i had to launch a new game to unload bf4 to i could restart it. in parties and games - everytime someome
    joined a game that was in my party i got a popup saying join blah blah game. it killed me like three times and was annoying. (bf4). not sure if this a bf4 thing or just more of an issue with the party/friends chat. store - i say xbox store find something then
    download it. if i say xbox store again it brings me back to that same app. if i say go back it brings me back to my dash. why doesnt it bring me to the store home? feel free to offer any other constructuve feedback on the usability of the operating system.
    i think this system has huge potential and the improvements to the software is going to be a big part of that
  6. StinkyPelmet Win User

Early Access Forums Access

Same with me. Updated to new UI today but can't access the forums to report feedback, etc.
Thema:

1. Feedback for the new November UI. - Similar Threads - Feedback November

2. Listen to your feedback …………………..

in XboX Insiders
    Listen to your feedback …………………..: Put back ‘Friends in games’ ya fuckin idiots submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  4. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  5. Issue with feedback messages on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with feedback messages on console: Hi everyone, for a few days now I've been receiving messages on the console regarding leaving feedback regarding the service due to a problem I've had. the problem is that I have already received...
  6. Feedback for february insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for february insiders update: The calibration tool has potential but I noticed each time I run the calibration on my xbox it returns different values, as when I play my game it feels diferent, and annoyingly ruins my aim in...
  7. Feedback for February insiders update

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for February insiders update: The calibration tool has potential but I noticed each time I run the calibration on my xbox it returns different values, as when I play my game it feels diferent, and annoyingly ruins my aim in...
  8. Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the Link to Microsoft's Equivalent of Apple's Product Feedback Webform Wherein You...: Hi Microsoft friends, it seems the official Microsoft sub-reddits aren't the venues to post a "design" (it's not a design perse but a suggestion on what to add to the next Xbox controller to make...
  9. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  10. Direct message/email feedback to Xbox team?

in XboX Insiders
    Direct message/email feedback to Xbox team?: Hey guys is there a way to send direct feedback via email or message to the Xbox team? Been playing Xbox since 2001 and have some thoughts. Would be much easier to compose the long message on my...