Feedback for issues with the new gamertag system
Discus and support Feedback for issues with the new gamertag system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was excited to finally get away from my 12-year old chosen gamertag and get something better when I found out about the new gamertag system and a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DakotaW, Sep 26, 2019.
Thema:
Feedback for issues with the new gamertag system
Loading...
-
Feedback for issues with the new gamertag system - Similar Threads - Feedback issues gamertag
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26
in XboX InsidersXBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,... -
minecraft feedback web sign in issue
in XBoX on Windowsminecraft feedback web sign in issue: When I signed in to this website (minecraft feedback website) after a second it show screen which says: [Microsoft You signed out of your Microsoft account It's a good idea to close all browser... -
Issue with feedback messages on console
in XBoX on ConsolesIssue with feedback messages on console: Hi everyone, for a few days now I've been receiving messages on the console regarding leaving feedback regarding the service due to a problem I've had. the problem is that I have already received... -
I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...
in XboX InsidersI clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...: Hope this helps. submitted by /u/6ar9r [link] [comments]