Feedback: As a user I would like to:
Discus and support Feedback: As a user I would like to: in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Make use of Xbox Console streaming even if the delay is more than 120ms. I live in South Africa and I have 200mbps fibre, I dont mind streaming my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NICMSTR, Feb 9, 2020.
Thema:
Feedback: As a user I would like to:
Loading...
-
Feedback: As a user I would like to: - Similar Threads - Feedback user
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback
in XboX InsidersCloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely... -
Feedback and Suggestion for Enhanced Xbox Series X/S User Experience
in XboX InsidersFeedback and Suggestion for Enhanced Xbox Series X/S User Experience: I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series X/S to enhance the user experience. My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart... -
more of a long time user feedback
in XBoX Accessibilitymore of a long time user feedback: not sure how to say this. im not a pro. it seems like there are too many settings for different things, on the same thing, like- windows has there own settings... and the control panel has those... -
Why doesn't User Feedback work?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy doesn't User Feedback work?: Musta tried it 50 times and it doesn't work. Can't get any ideas uploaded either. I have ideas. My idea is to add an idea drive that'll allow players to vote or gives ideas for games they want in... -
Positive Feedback to a User?
in XBoX on ConsolesPositive Feedback to a User?: With all the issues going on with the rep system, is there any way to leave POSITIVE feedback on a user? "I meet someone thats really cool and want to friend them and leave positive feedback" Or... -
XBOX User Voice Feedback ~ Vote for games to be BC'ed
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX User Voice Feedback ~ Vote for games to be BC'ed: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice 4b6dd0e9-c674-48a7-9c1f-bd9aa922fb23