FedEx lost my Design Labs controller. How do I contact a living person to look into the issue?

Discus and support FedEx lost my Design Labs controller. How do I contact a living person to look into the issue? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; FedEx Lost a $240 custom design lab controller. I'm trying to contact someone via email or chat to look into this matter. There are no direct links... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by wjd119, Dec 11, 2022.

1. wjd119
    wjd119 Guest

FedEx lost my Design Labs controller. How do I contact a living person to look into the issue?

FedEx Lost a $240 custom design lab controller. I'm trying to contact someone via email or chat to look into this matter. There are no direct links anywhere, on "help bots" that are nothing but annoying.

Can someone please point me in the right direction so I can get this issue resolved?

Thank You.

:)

wjd119, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Wjd119, i`s sorry by your controller, however this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the real reason or accurately check this issue of your controller lost by FedEx.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so they can try to track your control by your service order.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  3. Starseid Win User

Fedex lost my order, help!

Hey there,

In my dealings with FedEx's shipping and claims, they will almost always try to push the blame on the sender even when it's obviously not the case. Best case is to contact Microsoft and explain them the history of this issue and have somebody from the Design Lab's shipping/claims contact FedEx as they seem to be alot for helpful towards the sender rather than the recipient. I hope it gets resolved soon.
  4. EmmaHopping Win User

Design Lab controller customs China

Ive checked with fedex and they advised they cant give any leadtimes as its stuck in customs! I cant find any contact details for design lab 😞
  5. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I either get a refund, or get it delivered?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Real

You can try talking to FedEx to see if they can deliver your controller again or leave it in the closest FedEx facility for you

Or you can check with Xbox design lab support to see if they can re-send the controller
    https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/
Thema:

1. FedEx lost my Design Labs controller. How do I contact a living person to look into the issue? - Similar Threads - FedEx lost Design

2. How do you ship the custom controller? UPS, FedEx or USPS? Also is there a way to pay...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you ship the custom controller? UPS, FedEx or USPS? Also is there a way to pay...: Need to know how the custom controller is sent like UPS, FedEx or through the regular mail USPS. Is there a way to pay for faster shipping through UPS or FedEx? 7f207df2-85d1-438a-8f3d-825ea150f68a
  3. Lost Controller 2 months ago from Fedex, Sent to "Escalation Team/Hardware Team" 6 Times;...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Controller 2 months ago from Fedex, Sent to "Escalation Team/Hardware Team" 6 Times;...: September 1st, 2022 - My controller was lost in the mail from the warranty claim with Microsoft. The package never made it out to me, it was lost at a FedEx Center. I have filed a claim with...
  4. Lost Controller 2 months ago from Fedex, Sent to "Escalation Team/Hardware Team" 6 Times;...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Controller 2 months ago from Fedex, Sent to "Escalation Team/Hardware Team" 6 Times;...: Lost Controller 2 months ago from Fedex, Sent to "Escalation Team/Hardware Team" 6 Times; No Help - Where to find PS5? September 1st, 2022 - My controller was lost in the mail from the warranty...
  5. My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Design Lab shipment failed, and now FedEx is returning it to the sender. How do I...: Other than issuing a chargeback. Can I get a refund from Microsoft directly? Will they try and deliver it again? f0233093-9da3-41b0-aa9c-aabf8708d849
  6. Spending a month trying to get my designlab controller that FedEx lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spending a month trying to get my designlab controller that FedEx lost: Just as the title says - I have been going back and forth with Xbox and Microsoft store support to have a controller sent to me since FedEx lost the package. I ordered it on July 25th, it arrived...
  7. Xbox Series X sent in for repair but it’s been 5 days with FedEx not receiving the package

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X sent in for repair but it’s been 5 days with FedEx not receiving the package: My Xbox said it left the service center and was shipped through FedEx. The tracking number shows FedEx has not received my package. Can I get some clarification on this? It showed shipped at 3...
  8. FedEx lost my package

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FedEx lost my package: Ok so I'm Mark I'm a 28 year old man who recently ordered 2 design lab controllers One for me and one for my Girlfriend Mine showed up no problem but my girlfriends never arrived Got a text...
  9. FedEx offers me a negligible refund for my Xbox One X lost they say its Microsoft fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    FedEx offers me a negligible refund for my Xbox One X lost they say its Microsoft fault: A month ago i sent my xbox one x to repair and according to microsoft this was reconditioned, sent back and delivered but FedEx lost my console, theyre offering me a refund that doesn't cover a...
  10. Xbox One lost by FedEx

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One lost by FedEx: I've been having somewhat of a living nightmare the past few weeks and I really am at my wit's end trying to figure out what to do. I bought an Xbox One about a month ago off of Amazon and games...