Features to implement a quick setting in the dash

Discus and support Features to implement a quick setting in the dash in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone think a implementation of when in the quick menu and it shows a game downloading or updating in your recent list your able to pause or cancel... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/woolywelder835, Feb 25, 2020.

  1. Features to implement a quick setting in the dash


    Anyone think a implementation of when in the quick menu and it shows a game downloading or updating in your recent list your able to pause or cancel without going into your library que

    submitted by /u/woolywelder835
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/woolywelder835, Feb 25, 2020
    #1
  2. DuhLevSon Win User

    Question: Will the Xbox One have new themes aka backgrounds?

    I would love to see this implemented in the near feature, something I loved with the X360 dash, hopefully it can make a return.
  3. smileskybird Win User

    BOOM (November Update)

    I saw something about the transparent tiles on MN's site about 2 hours ago you could was it transfer photos from a camera to pc to usb to console and set it as your background just like you can on 360. I'm really looking forward to dash background change
    which is an XBL Feature from 360, and bio's and locations brought back on your profile. Everyone shouldn't be too quick to dismiss that Microsoft won't add in Voice Messaging (another XBL Feature, better than just txt). But overall, it's good news. I'm not
    part of this Preview Program thingy so will see it implemented when it officially comes out for everyone in November, yay.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

    Xbox Live Parties Destroyed the Social Gaming Community

    The quick mute feature was (and remains) the solution to all of your "I personally don't want to listen to that" chat issues online and in most games can be implemented faster than it takes to set up a party.

    Can't really accept "the community wanting to avoid mouthbreathers" so that is rejected.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

    Mapping Elite 2 Party/Game Chat

    as a player I can only inform you, and today the console settings are this way, hopefully in the future microsoft will implement the feature.
  6. Whagi Win User

    Power of Kinect

    Although I don't agree with adverts for paying subscribers (silver accounts only should get them) the video does a good job of introducing cool new tech and ways that Kinect could and will be implemented into many aspects of
    the upcoming dash update. I for one am looking forward to these new features, although, not so much the actual adverts.
Thema:

Features to implement a quick setting in the dash

Loading...
  1. Features to implement a quick setting in the dash - Similar Threads - Features implement quick

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...