Features or services you wish were added to XBL

Discus and support Features or services you wish were added to XBL in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I would like Microsoft to add the ability to sell any digital game we want to get rid of, or no longer play for MS credits to use towards another game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by M3TAL X420, Sep 5, 2017.

  1. M3TAL X420
    M3TAL X420 Guest

    Features or services you wish were added to XBL


    I would like Microsoft to add the ability to sell any digital game we want to get rid of, or no longer play for MS credits to use towards another game. A decent amount of Credits though. At least half of the retail price it was when the game was purchased.
    How many of you also think this would be a good idea?

    :)
     
    M3TAL X420, Sep 5, 2017
    #1
  2. Mister Rush
    Mister Rush Guest
    Download smart DJ playlist songs locally on wp8

    Hi all,



    If you do wish to see any features or extra functionality added to your Xbox Music experience, we always appreciate feedback and suggestions over

    here
    . It is a great way to have your voice heard if you wish to see future improvements with any product or service. Thanks!
     
    Mister Rush, Sep 5, 2017
    #2
  3. TheViper
    TheViper Guest
    Analyst: Xbox One to Cost $399

    Microsoft has the console at a low price. While charging you excessively for their other services. Truth be told, MS could sell the Xbox for $100 and still make a great profit of XBL and ads.
     
    TheViper, Sep 5, 2017
    #3
  4. Features or services you wish were added to XBL

    Hey there M3TAL X420,

    We'd love for you to post your ideas and suggestions on our Xbox Feedback page
    HERE. The teams are always looking for ways to improve the experience and that's the best way to get your suggestions and ideas looked at. Features or services you wish were added to XBL :)

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Sep 6, 2017
    #4
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you are going to have to wait

    It was a promised feature of xbox one however the 300k players who signed in protest over the always connected requirement which would've allowed it since it can confirm you don't own it anymore but it got it canceled

    Phil Spencer has said that they are thinking of being it back in some way
     
    ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    Features or services you wish were added to XBL

    Hey there M3TAL X420,

    We'd love for you to post your ideas and suggestions on our Xbox Feedback page
    HERE. The teams are always looking for ways to improve the experience and that's the best way to get your suggestions and ideas looked at. :)

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Features or services you wish were added to XBL

    you are going to have to wait

    It was a promised feature of xbox one however the 300k players who signed in protest over the always connected requirement which would've allowed it since it can confirm you don't own it anymore but it got it canceled

    Phil Spencer has said that they are thinking of being it back in some way
  8. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

    Billing information

    Why would you "just get another account" if as you stated originally you no longer wish to use the XBL service?
  9. ChefSledg Win User

    New Xb1 experience issues

    Kinect gestures were removed from the UI as it was a feature which was not used by many. It can be implemented in the future but I would recommend going to the
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/ page and adding a request or voting on a request if it has been created already. I recommend the same for any feature you wish to be added or would like returned.

    You can still snap using the double tap on the xbox button or using voice commands.
  10. coco meat train Win User

    Xbox One Bye Geert sign in using a controller! - MADDENING-

    I’ve had the same thing happen to me but that was when there were actual service alerts going on with XBL. I thunk there should be a feature that if you’re getting disconnected you should have up to five minutes or so to get your current game saved.
Thema:

Features or services you wish were added to XBL

Loading...
  1. Features or services you wish were added to XBL - Similar Threads - Features services wish

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. Xbox features and updates, adding new streaming services to link

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox features and updates, adding new streaming services to link: i would like to request to add youtube streaming service directly on xbox one x to live stream directly to youtube on xbox and have the ability to play ALL the playstation games that never made it...