Features of ProperFocus Glasses

Discus and support Features of ProperFocus Glasses in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ProperFocus Glasses are the dynamic glasses extraordinarily made to rest your eyes when you are putting forth attempt. On account of its plan, we will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by properfz2, Jul 22, 2020.

1. properfz2
    properfz2 New Member

properfz2, Jul 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. The1337gamer Win User

Leaked ' Xbox 720 ' Document

Interesting. What happens if you already wear glasses though, do you need to wear two pairs of glasses to make use of the feature?
  3. skys7 Win User

Megaton for Xbox one!!!!!!!!

^^

You don´t have to take your glasses off.

Where did you read that?

It even has a dev feature that says "glasses: yes/ no"
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Soooo after E3 2012....who's jumping ship after this Gen?

Your not going to get a smart glass feature on the PC or PS3.
  5. Monkiedude22 Win User

Cooperative

I think I'm more excited about the Smart Glass features than anything else.
  6. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

MOH Warfighter Beta Discussion thread

MOH - Linkin Park, Castle Of Glass (Featured In MOH)

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScNNfyq3d_w]
Thema:

1. Features of ProperFocus Glasses - Similar Threads - Features ProperFocus Glasses

2. Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working: When I click preview features to on, its turns on but after I reload the page its unchecked again. I've tried it with my phone aswell and it does the same thing a4663518-edcb-4946-8ded-85a0cb25486b
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  5. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  6. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  7. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  8. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  9. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  10. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...