Features of Live Gold
Discus and support Features of Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not use the features of Live Gold on my Xbox 75cfa546-78b9-4cd6-b060-8b88c8ebc5c6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adriaalba sanchez, Sep 3, 2018.
Thema:
Features of Live Gold
Loading...
-
Features of Live Gold - Similar Threads - Features Live Gold
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox
in XboX InsidersFeature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox: Hi Xbox Team, As a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and content creator, I’d love to see native support for YouTube Live streaming directly from Xbox consoles. While the current Twitch integration... -
Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live
in XboX InsidersAdd the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live: As I got perma banned yesterday it could be a life saving feature to make ones account as my home Xbox. So I can play all the games I have bought again as it is a total of 3000 dollars worth of... -
How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?: I have xbox live gold on one of the accounts on my xbox, but when I access a different account on the same Xbox I can no longer use the online features. I have already set my home xbox and all the...