Features not reinstated

Discus and support Features not reinstated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got a photo ban that was lifted hours ago, and wondering why I still cant change my picture, to a custom for xbox live, keeps saying feature blocked...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LightlyStoned, Mar 5, 2019.

  1. Features not reinstated


    Got a photo ban that was lifted hours ago, and wondering why I still cant change my picture, to a custom for xbox live, keeps saying feature blocked... my apologies if wrong thread category

    :)
     
    LightlyStoned, Mar 5, 2019
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Features not reinstated

    If your suspension is up and you still cannot use the feature try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

    Features not reinstated

    I would recommend to delete the profile from your console, do a power cycle and redownload the profile. That should fix the issue.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

    Features not reinstated

    Hey there Xbox Fan!

    Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

    To be honest, I think that the best thing to do would be to
    remove and redownload your profile
    so that it could reload as up to date as possible.

    When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

    Thanks!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    Features not reinstated

    As suggested by the others.

    You should also sign in on the enforcement website to see if it has been updated there that your suspension has been lifted.
  6. DapperCrane Win User

    Features not reinstated

    It may just take a while be patient.
Thema:

Features not reinstated

Loading...
  1. Features not reinstated - Similar Threads - Features reinstated

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...