Features limited after suspension has been lifted

Discus and support Features limited after suspension has been lifted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was suspended from the 19/3/2018 until the 2/4/2018. But it still comes up with the xbox enforcement pop up when I sign in, and I’m still restricted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DunsterDan, Apr 2, 2018.

  1. DunsterDan
    DunsterDan Guest

    Features limited after suspension has been lifted


    I was suspended from the 19/3/2018 until the 2/4/2018. But it still comes up with the xbox enforcement pop up when I sign in, and I’m still restricted from multiplayer, social and communications.

    :)
     
    DunsterDan, Apr 2, 2018
    #1
  2. emhurley11
    emhurley11 Guest
    getting enforcement action against them even if their suspension has been lifted.

    still getting enforcement action against me even after suspension has been lifted. [Mod Removed]
     
    emhurley11, Apr 2, 2018
    #2
  3. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    My Suspension has not been lifted

    First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

    If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

    1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
     
    Dadwhite, Apr 2, 2018
    #3
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

    Features limited after suspension has been lifted

    Try removing the account from the console and then re-adding it. Also double check enforcement.xbox.com to be sure that you haven't received another enforcement action.
     
    bowski477, Apr 3, 2018
    #4
  5. Hi DunsterDan!

    In addition to what bowski477 mentioned, if you're not seeing an active suspension for your account but you're still unable to access Xbox Live from your console, that could indicate that the console was also issued a temporary suspension.

    To test that, you can try signing in with your account on a different console - if your account works okay on a different console but not on yours, that would indicate that your console is suspended. A console suspension would affect any account that is
    signed into a particular console.
     
    Mister Quasar, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

    Features limited after suspension has been lifted

    Hi DunsterDan!

    In addition to what bowski477 mentioned, if you're not seeing an active suspension for your account but you're still unable to access Xbox Live from your console, that could indicate that the console was also issued a temporary suspension.

    To test that, you can try signing in with your account on a different console - if your account works okay on a different console but not on yours, that would indicate that your console is suspended. A console suspension would affect any account that is
    signed into a particular console.
  7. bowski477 Win User

    Features limited after suspension has been lifted

    Try removing the account from the console and then re-adding it. Also double check enforcement.xbox.com to be sure that you haven't received another enforcement action.
  8. Leonard L. Church Win User

    Suspended on Xbox Lives for complimenting someone...

    Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I've immediately appealed the suspension once I was aware of it, and after 2 days of being wrongfully suspended, the suspension has been lifted.
  9. Dadwhite Win User

    My Suspension has not been lifted

    First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

    If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

    1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
  10. {Parity} Win User

    Grand Theft Auto Vice City Backward Compatibility

    Backwards compatibility has been suspended until the release of Scarlett. You would need to reach out to the developers as they make the final decision on that after the suspension is lifted.
Thema:

Features limited after suspension has been lifted

Loading...
  1. Features limited after suspension has been lifted - Similar Threads - Features limited suspension

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...